Recruiting Assassins

This is a discussion on Recruiting Assassins within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; This may be a stupid question but here goes... I am in Sequence 7.. shortly after where you recruit your ...

PRO Member

Recruiting Assassins

This may be a stupid question but here goes... I am in Sequence 7.. shortly after where you recruit your first assassin through the story of sequence 6 and I have been trying to figure out how to recruit more assassins and have been unsuccessful thus far. What icons on the map am I supposed to be looking for. I thought it was liberation markers but i have done a number of those and none have given me an extra assassin. Someone please enlighten me...

Thanks

True Templar

I do belive its the Liberation markers but usually those bit different looking and located at pubs.

if I remember correctly.

:jan

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

PRO Member

I just re-read through the guide and realized there are some markers not visible on the map until you walk near them... finally found the last one i was missing. Thanks