Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ubisoft has 3 more Assassin's Creed games in development

This is a discussion on Ubisoft has 3 more Assassin's Creed games in development within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; At the risk of provoking a collective sigh from gamers already experiencing Assassin's Creed fatigue, Ubisoft revealed that it has ...

Threat

Ubisoft has 3 more Assassin's Creed games in development

At the risk of provoking a collective sigh from gamers already experiencing Assassin's Creed fatigue, Ubisoft revealed that it has three more AC titles in development.
    Ubisoft CEO, Yves Guillemot, buffered the announcement with this: "We are making sure the teams who are creating the different iterations have enough time - two years, three years - so that they can take risk and they can change the concept enough so that it can be appealing and fresh."
    Ubisoft seems committed to not just pumping out more of the franchise but taking the time to make sure the games are great. "Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game."
    Source: Three More "Assassin's Creed", Games in Development, Too Many? | Complex
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Forget I Was Ever Here

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 5 - Silver

Maybe those 3 games arent the next big installments of the franchise, maybe spin offs or the vita sequel. Yet again people get mad when CoD does it.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 6 - Silver

Going with what rock said, CoD have 2 year development cycles? It is getting a tad serialised, Black Flag is the 6th Assassins Creed! Although again they could be Vita titles?

Rangers F.C

Out of every game I saw at E3, Assassins creed was the only game that put me to sleep . They think its FIFA and even the new pirate stuff ( I love pirates ............ except Somalian ones ) cant bring me back to AC zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

i just hope they all make sense when put together still haven't played the Third one but i'll make sure to start it by the end of this month

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

-i- love myself.

They just dont know when to stop....

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

well i like the series but if the next one is coming out in 2016 then im kool with that
    besides ubisoft has watch dogs and the division to keep players happy
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

дурак

Good job beating a pile of quivering jelly that used to be a dead horse.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

The Deathly Rhythm

If you are still an AC fan this is a good thing, But I'm done with the AC series, the story felt like it was going downhill since Brotherhood
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 7 - Gold

this is good news for me! I love AC and I'll buy it every time they make one.

O_o

Though I regret not playing them earlier, if they're anything like III, I might just hang up my hood.

Breakfast and Chill

I said I would only buy the games until Desmond's story ended, and I will. AC III finished it up so the most future titles will get from me is a rent

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Though I regret not playing them earlier, if they're anything like III, I might just hang up my hood.
    Come on man, it can't be that bad, plus black flag looks great. I will get into III after Last of us
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 8 - Gold

Assassin's creed is an abomination now. They slapped AC3 together in a hurry so the story was poorly written, not to mention gameplay glitches. Now they're making a game where the assassin is a pirate, how cool is that? Whatever happened to the secrecy of the Order and them sticking to shadows while fighting Templars? Now they're making the games look cool for the casuals while ditching what made the series good in the first place.
    Who wants to sneak around when I have 9 pistols strapped to my chest so I can get 9 instant kills and look cool doing it...

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm so burned out on Assassin's Creed... I still haven't finished III and not sure when I'll get back to it. As soon as they announced the next numbered entry, with a subtitle no less, I threw my hands in the air and thought "fuck it, I'm out". I don't care if they've got a 2-, 3- or 4-year development cycle. You can't keep releasing them every year. It's called over-saturation. People WILL stop caring. And I for one don't get a hard on for pirates, unless they have DF powers, so Black Flag doesn't interest me at all. Doesn't help that I hated the sea combat in III, so a game based entirely around that is nothing I want to throw $60 at...
    If you still enjoy these games, then obviously good news for you.
    If they can put out another Vita title though, with slightly better graphics, I might consider picking that up, just to have another portable game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

AC 3 ending was so terrible , that i dont seem how they are goint to make me play Black Flag , yeah is about pirates and pirates are awesome but this pirate aint jack sparrow ...

The other thing that destroy AC3 for me was the mini games ... They are really annoyng and the Morris Game is a joke

Lvl 7 - Gold

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times - I play Assassin's Creed for the story, not because it paces itself over time to give it a rest and then reinvent itself. So long as the storylines remain engaging and enjoyable, I see nothing wrong with a yearly release. It's no different than an author writing a new novel every year, or even a tv show that has a new season every year.

This isn't like Call of Duty where you have a five hour 'story'. Assasin's Creed actually has depth, characters, and a driving force. It's not just "they're the bad guy, shoot them" with the same run around and shoot people just on a new map multiplayer that the game is built around.

I will say one thing, Connor was a bitch. I hope the next character isn't as bad as him.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have only played AC brotherhood, I enjoyed it but when I played the others It felt kinda boring.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Keep it coming at least they're willing to make it better (Dare I trust these words) unlike EA's Madden and Activison Call of Booty Bullshit that's constantly repeating the same song and dance every freakin year.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast