Results 1 to 19 of 19

Assassin's Creed IV Achievement List

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed IV Achievement List within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; Max level...

  1. #1
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Assassin's Creed IV Achievement List



    Max level






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  2. #2
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    I'm actually happy with the MP trophies, getting to 55 won't be hard or time consuming at all if it's anything like the previous two games.


  3. #3
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I'm actually happy with the MP trophies, getting to 55 won't be hard or time consuming at all if it's anything like the previous two games.
    I hope so. I am just too lazy to level up on multiplayer games.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  4. #4
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,528
    Reputation
    219

    After surviving the painful grind from AC Brotherhood, bring it!!




  5. #5
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    Im very happy about MP trophies, Brotherhood was amazing, I can't wait for this one. Having another Employee OfThe Month trophy will be boss.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  6. #6
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,951
    Reputation
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I'm actually happy with the MP trophies, getting to 55 won't be hard or time consuming at all if it's anything like the previous two games.
    Probably one of the stupidest comments Ive seen lately...especially from someone that has the Brotherhood . Reaching level 50 in Brotherhood took about 40 hours of MP play to unlock at an average of 3000 points per game. That is quite time consuming :stare:

  7. #7
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,053
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    Probably one of the stupidest comments Ive seen lately...especially from someone that has the Brotherhood . Reaching level 50 in Brotherhood took about 40 hours of MP play to unlock at an average of 3000 points per game. That is quite time consuming :stare:
    Thisthisthis. I really hope Wolfpack mode counts toward experience leveling. If not, I might just have to use one of those flintlock pistols on myself.


  8. #8
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    Probably one of the stupidest comments Ive seen lately...especially from someone that has the Brotherhood . Reaching level 50 in Brotherhood took about 40 hours of MP play to unlock at an average of 3000 points per game. That is quite time consuming :stare:
    Please take a minute to read again what I wrote and think again who made the stupid comment...

    I said if it's anything like the two previous games, those two being Revelations and ACIII, not Brotherhood. Both of them are nothing like ACB, you level up a lot faster and without thinking about it if you just play and enjoy the game. If you're playing exclusively to get trophies then yes it will be a grind, if you play to have fun it's very easy and not very time-consuming.


  9. #9
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,528
    Reputation
    219

    I think we can all agree that it'll be a grind to get to lvl 55, considering that it'll be a ton of people playing the MP day 1.




  10. #10
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    looks really fun to be honest. mp trophies look tedious, as usual

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  11. #11
    The Deathly Rhythm
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    2,100
    Reputation
    114

    Getting to lvl 55 gonna be time consuming, I might just boost it like I did with Brotherhood, it took the whole day but the ppl I was boosting with made it fun
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

    Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

  12. #12
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,951
    Reputation
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Please take a minute to read again what I wrote and think again who made the stupid comment...

    I said if it's anything like the two previous games, those two being Revelations and ACIII, not Brotherhood. Both of them are nothing like ACB, you level up a lot faster and without thinking about it if you just play and enjoy the game. If you're playing exclusively to get trophies then yes it will be a grind, if you play to have fun it's very easy and not very time-consuming.
    You are still the one who made the stoopid comment. In both of the last two games you only had to reach level 20, which didnt take more than a handful of hours, much like it did in Brotherhood. In Brotherhood, after you hit level 25 it started taking forever to level up and thus the 40 hours to hit level 50. Trust me my friend, I know my AC games and this will be a huge grind much like ACB to get to 55

    Perhaps Im being a little harsh, BUT the point is, it will still be a grind

  13. #13
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    Guys, guys no matter how much time it takes, multiplayer is ton of fun. We can always create Wanted lobby with people from the website and compete a little should be fun.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  14. #14
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    You are still the one who made the stoopid comment. In both of the last two games you only had to reach level 20, which didnt take more than a handful of hours, much like it did in Brotherhood. In Brotherhood, after you hit level 25 it started taking forever to level up and thus the 40 hours to hit level 50. Trust me my friend, I know my AC games and this will be a huge grind much like ACB to get to 55Perhaps Im being a little harsh, BUT the point is, it will still be a grind
    Honestly I can't remember exactly how long it took but I too know my AC games and I've reached max level on both Revelations and ACIII regardless of trophies and I'm pretty sure it takes much less time than it did on Brotherhood. It's not a stupid thing to say, it's the truth.Maybe our definition of huge-grind is different, in my point of view it's definitely not a huge grind at all. Hell I haven't played the game it might take a little bit of grinding but again IF it's anything like the previous two games it's definitely not a huge grind.


  15. #15
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    Pfft, multiplayer trophies again? AC3 was not too bad at best, with the lower multiplayer level required, but since I have never played Brotherhood at all, I will just have to base my opinion on others' experiences, which so far seems that the grind to 55 will be quite long. May wait out on this one for a while; there are still other games to play anyway.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  16. #16
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    juliuspleezer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Terminus.
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    82

    Honestly, the MP trophies don't bother me as much as have to get 100% completion on all the sequences. I hate replaying story missions for 100% and there are going to be a lot of sea battles so it could be tough. Regardless, it will be another amazing game I'm sure.

  17. #17
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Very nice trophy list apart from the lvl 55 trophy but as long as I grind my way towards it in Wolfpack then I'm not too bothered by it.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  18. #18
    Lvl 8 - Gold


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Away from civilization
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Thisthisthis. I really hope Wolfpack mode counts toward experience leveling. If not, I might just have to use one of those flintlock pistols on myself.

    I'm with you on this. I wouldn't have gotten the plat for AC3 if it wasn't for Wolfpack.

  19. #19
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    I was just reading through the list and then got bummed when I seen that Lv 55 crap. Either way, I'm still looking forward to the game and I'll deal with the trophies as and when necessary.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO