Assassins Creed IV( what you think so far)(Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed IV( what you think so far)(Spoilers) within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; I personly was thinking of waiting for the ps4, but the game looked so cool! Ofc this is assassins creed ...

PRO Member

Assassins Creed IV( what you think so far)(Spoilers)

I personly was thinking of waiting for the ps4, but the game looked so cool!

Ofc this is assassins creed and i dont feel that there is anything new about it (yet). The grafics are pretty damn nice they really focused on the water. Look's nice.

I just made it to the first city (Havana) so the abbilities for weapons etc is minimum, but i do love flying around in a new ac game.

I Love the treasure map and i'm looking forward for the rest of the game. I do have experienced som dolphins flying in the air and sound lag when you fight. Other then that this is going to be fun. MP in ac is always fun looking forward to test it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm 4h in or so and I love it. Have all the other games elements in it and some new ones. Starting to build my own cove and my own fleet online. Altho I donno if it's just me, but I keep getting disconnected from Ubisofts server now and then (The Fleet menu thingy). But well worth the money and then some.

Bear in mind, I haven't tried MP yet..

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsyGriff View Post
    I'm 4h in or so and I love it. Have all the other games elements in it and some new ones. Starting to build my own cove and my own fleet online. Altho I donno if it's just me, but I keep getting disconnected from Ubisofts server now and then (The Fleet menu
    thingy). But well worth the money and then some.

Cool. I gues you got the pop up meny with the outfits? When you register u play pass. Havent experienced the dc though.

Local Drunk

I'm up to Sequence 5 and I'm really enjoying it so far especially exploring all these islands.

Although the requirements for upgrading the Jackdaw to progress further are getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyGriff View Post
    I'm 4h in or so and I love it. Have all the other games elements in it and some new ones. Starting to build my own cove and my own fleet online. Altho I donno if it's just me, but I keep getting disconnected from Ubisofts server now and then (The Fleet menu thingy). But well worth the money and then some.

Nah it's not just you, I keep getting disconnected from Ubisoft's server too.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've gotten to sequence 9 so far and I am enjoying this game very much. I never get bored of the game since there is always something to do whether it be an assassin contract, searching underwater wrecks, harpooning white wales, or raiding frigates. I don't like how Kenway's Fleet requires you to be connected to the Ubisoft servers, especially since they always seem to be dropping. Haven't tried MP yet but I'd say overall that this game is very well worth the money.