Assassin's Creed IV Money Exploit! xD

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed IV Money Exploit! xD within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; So this is the most quickest way to gain a lot of money at the start of the game! unfortunately ...

I make lego out of you!

Assassin's Creed IV Money Exploit! xD

So this is the most quickest way to gain a lot of money at the start of the game! unfortunately ubi patched it so you're/your gonna have to delete the games patch (update) once deleted! load up the game then proceed into story mode... if you're/your past sequence 2/memory 3 you'll have to replay it from the menu, now once you get to the 3 templars around the table, just pickpocket em & steal their shit lol then click start and replay from checkpoint & repeat the process then once you're/your happy with the amount you've/you'v gained! simply quit to the main menu when the drinking cutscene ends! which is after the pickpocket fun but wait until the save icon is gone before you quit to the main menu... it should save you're/your money you pickpocket'd providing you deleted the patch! :] bare in mind i was i heard this exploit only works up until an abstergo challenge (R 100,000)
    but iv yet to test that yet :]

EDIT: if there's any problems like the money doesn't save after you exit and reload story mode just let me know below :] i have other ways around it

EDIT 2: iv just tested it with the patch installed and it's working even with that
    Last edited by ROBO3AG13; 11-14-2013 at 04:47 AM.
    Making plat cards