Does anyone have a code they are not going to use?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have a code they are not going to use? within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; Hey guys, I have a problem. I bought a new copy of AC4 on the day it came out and ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Does anyone have a code they are not going to use?

Hey guys, I have a problem. I bought a new copy of AC4 on the day it came out and it came with a promo code for the 10 dollar upgrade to the ps4 version. The problem is my wife threw it away because she didn't think we would be getting a PS4, but last night I scored one from my local Gamestop. Now I am really pissed that she threw that away. If anyone has a promo code for the upgrade that doesn't plan to use it, would you please share it with me? I would be extremely appreciative and it wouldn't put you back at all if you don't plan to upgrade. Thanks in advance and if you do find it in your heart to share, please send me a pm to let me know.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I wish you luck in getting one as I unfortunately don't have one to give, but if you have no luck just know that plenty of people are selling their code on eBay for like $2-5 instead of $10.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    I wish you luck in getting one as I unfortunately don't have one to give, but if you have no luck just know that plenty of people are selling their code on eBay for like $2-5 instead of $10.
    Thanks. I might just try that.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I do actually have a code going spare for AC4. It does expire at the end of the month and seeing as though I'm not going to get a Ps4 anytime soon, I figure it would be a waste. So if your in need of a code, drop me a pm and let me know. Please, only contact me if you have at least a post count of 25. I hope I'm not going to cause trouble with this, if this is unsuitable, could one of the mods or whoever please let me know, otherwise, I look forward to hearing from someone

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist