All rounder trophy

This is a discussion on All rounder trophy within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; So once I got to level 48 and bought all my abilities and ranged weapons, started playing in solo wolfpack ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

All rounder trophy

So once I got to level 48 and bought all my abilities and ranged weapons, started playing in solo wolfpack using my abilities. I had allready played all gaming modes. Assassinate mode was de one dat was hardest for me to get a session going, kept getting kicked out as de session was loading. Anyways I know dere were at least 2 abilities or more I was sure I never used and de trophy popped. Surprised me but was happy to get it. 3 more levels and I'm at 55 and de platinum. AC4, to me, was way more fun dan 3. Didn't really encounter any glitches and I love de Kenway character. Naval battles were awesome. I managed to beat all 4 legendary ships before I was fully upgraded and I should have waited till I was fully upgraded it would have made it a lot easier. Anyways dat is all. Can't wait for de single player DLC, AC Liberation and de next new game.

Lvl 5 - Silver

This was hard to read. but yes I agree lol, half the game modes [which are great fun] are a pain to get into, either no games are running or you'll start the lobby then get kicked for various retarded reasons.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

... Learn to Freakin' Spell...
    The black Winged Destroyer! (Night Fury) The catastrophic catalyst! (Red Bull)