Multiplayer stat from ps3 to ps4

This is a discussion on Multiplayer stat from ps3 to ps4 within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; Is this possible? I've read that singelplayer save won't carry over, but is this possible on multiplayer? Cannot find anything ...

PRO Member

Multiplayer stat from ps3 to ps4

Is this possible? I've read that singelplayer save won't carry over, but is this possible on multiplayer? Cannot find anything on the cloud and i took the save onto a usb, but the ps4 can't find the save on that either.

Anyone know this?

ADMlNlSTRATOR

MP stats are stored remotely on Ubisoft's servers.

I wouldn't imagine your stats would change while transitioning from one platform to the other.

Update us with your findings.

PRO Member

Players on the x-box have experienced some trubbel porting the game. The problem seem's to be by the dlc you can download! Innstalling them will send you to a new server making you a fresh player. Ubisoft is awere of the problem, but no fix have been made at this point.

I will try to delete the game and then don't innstall the dlc to see if it will work.

Uppdate!

Deleting the game and innstaling it without dlc dont work. And another thing i diden't think of. Porting the game will make a fresh trophie list! i had 2 trophies left before plat. I gues this plat is never going to happend.
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 01-04-2014 at 01:14 AM.