Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

ACIV PS4 Social Events sharing Thread

This is a discussion on ACIV PS4 Social Events sharing Thread within the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag forum, part of the A; Hi all, I thought i'd make a thread where we could all put up the location of any social events ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ACIV PS4 Social Events sharing Thread

Hi all, I thought i'd make a thread where we could all put up the location of any social events that we find. If you do happen to find one, just leave a posts saying what event it is, where it is, and how long it is going to be there for.

I found a White Whale at (198,122) and it will be there for the next 4 hours, from 1:25pm GMT.

Feel free to add me on PSN: Avro_Vulcan

PRO Member

I'll add you later when I get back on. I gotta tell you though, I've put hours into this game. I've collected all but the last areas collectibles. Currently at 86% complete I think, and I've yet to see any of the 3 social events.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    I'll add you later when I get back on. I gotta tell you though, I've put hours into this game. I've collected all but the last areas collectibles. Currently at 86% complete I think, and I've yet to see any of the 3 social events.
    You should add me too Highway, I have the same problem, I've done everything, Im at 100% and have seen one chest and one whale. I have spent prolly a good 15-20 hours just floating around the caribbean doing nothing but waiting for a Royal Convoy since hitting 100% completion and nothing...and when I go to all the locations my friends tell me they found one at there is nothing there but generic convoys...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    You should add me too Highway, I have the same problem, I've done everything, Im at 100% and have seen one chest and one whale. I have spent prolly a good 15-20 hours just floating around the caribbean doing nothing but waiting for a Royal Convoy since hitting 100% completion and nothing...and when I go to all the locations my friends tell me they found one at there is nothing there but generic convoys...
    Yeah I'll add you too, shits broken man. I was in the game when YooHoo found that convoy last night. Never showed up in my game. Annoying

I found this though
    Can't connect to the Ubisoft servers ? Look here. - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Giant Bomb

Remember when I told you I was having trouble with the pivots in AC3 and I had to delete half my friends list? It strikes again

Let Me Watch

Finished single player a while ago, but within my first 2 hours of freeroam I got the trophy for all social events I would have multiple Convoys and Whales on the map at once. Chests would appear less often.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Finished single player a while ago, but within my first 2 hours of freeroam I got the trophy for all social events I would have multiple Convoys and Whales on the map at once. Chests would appear less often.
    on the PS4 version? I know they appear all the time on the PS3 version, but the PS4 version has issues

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    on the PS4 version? I know they appear all the time on the PS3 version, but the PS4 version has issues
    Yes, the PS4 version. I'm not sure what the most recent update I had was, but this was on launch week.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Good News, Everyone!

When I start going for 100% sync, I'll update here in the event of any social event showing up. Luckily found my last event a week ago, but I know of the frustration it causes

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    It has been patched because ubisoft felt they were too frequent. Now they are unbelievably rare.

Anyway, finally found one

Royal convoy 904,274 outside Petite Caverne

EDIT:: I've had 3 different people in my friends list tell me they cant see it. Hopefully Ubisoft re-patches this broken shit soon.
    Last edited by 00Highway00; 01-04-2014 at 12:15 AM.

PRO Member

In three day just found white whale ones
    Add me to help each other : a6lq-wa7ed

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was able to get this trophy very early in the game. It seemed like every time I looked up I was on top of a Royal Convoy. Also I only had about 1-2 friends that were playing it at the time so that may have had something to do with it. If it helps any I seen the most convoys on the right side of the map, just south of where you hideout is located. Hope that helps in some small way guys.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't seem to find any of these on PS4! It's quite frustrating. I saw a white whale once, but wasn't able to get to it in time. Now they don't show up at all!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So they patched this to make it harder? In 60 hours of playing ive only got 1 chest. This fucking sucks.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I had no problems with this trophy all the events came in fine for me more then enough,I got the plat over 2 weeks ago on the ps4 Had to check psn profiles because for some reason my trophys are not updating on here like they used to,I only need 1 more online trophy for kz.sf for all online trophys.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    It has been patched because ubisoft felt they were too frequent. Now they are unbelievably rare.

Anyway, finally found one

Royal convoy 904,274 outside Petite Caverne

EDIT:: I've had 3 different people in my friends list tell me they cant see it. Hopefully Ubisoft re-patches this broken shit soon.
    This sucks, I remember finding two whales and a few chests on launch weekend. Nothing since then.

Ribbon by Beam

PRO Member

Added a guy from another forum and BOOM had chest and whale already discovered.

Chest 902,448 -- 3.5 hrs left
    Whale 458,831 -- 8hrs left

And already had another friend from my list find them. So it's sharing properly tonight! I'm stoked to have this trophy done now

PRO Member

Damn this guy finds stuff on the regular. Wow!

Convoy 662,126-- 7 hours left

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am quoting from "Social Issues Fixed with PS4 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs"

So I figured out why none of my friends shares were showing up on my map on the PS4.
    The issue is with UbiSoft and how they did their connection with the PSN
    If your Password for your PSN and your Password for Uplay are different you will NOT receive shares from your PSN friends.
    I tested it just now and as soon as I changed my PSN to my Uplay password 6 social icons were displayed. apparently you can send out your social but not receive if the passwords are different.
    (Also this is NOT good web security to use the same password)

So, Can anyone confirm this please, it is right or wrong?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

changed my password , lets hope it works (never seen any social event)

PRO Member

White whale 862,310 -- 3.5 hours left

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast