Double XP Weekend?!

This is a discussion on Double XP Weekend?! within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Hey guys, it appears its double xp weekend. I can't confirm since I let a friend borrow my game, if ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Double XP Weekend?!

Hey guys, it appears its double xp weekend. I can't confirm since I let a friend borrow my game, if its true ... i might be on later and def tomm to boost.

From ubisoft forums

Hello Everyone!
    We are going to start listing any Events and Unlocks that are happening for Assassin's Creed Multiplayer here! Check it out.

EVENTS

2/3
    6pm-8pm PST
    Dolls & Devs Live-stream Multiplayer Double XP Kick-off Event
    Join Assassin's Creed Revelations developers as they go toe to toe with our beloved community and the Frag Dolls! It all starts at 6pm PST on Xbox LIVE and Twitch.tv! Sign up on the Frag Dolls event page here.
    We'll be running a live-stream of the entire event on Twitch.tv that will feature a live feed of the devious multiplayer gameplay alongside interviews with ACR developers, including Lead Writer Darby McDevitt, Mission Design Director Falko Poiker and more! You can tune in here:
    Fragdolls

2/3-2/5
    DOUBLE XP WEEKEND! - All Platforms

Community Unlocks
    Maps/Art/etc.

2/3
    Share this album on Facebook to unlock the final ACR Concept Art Album!
    ACR Concept Art (Album #2)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...82#post8129882

Retired TGT Member

Yes, it's double xp weekend. Somebody already posted about this. Granted, they put it in the wrong forum, but...what can you do.

Thanks for the heads up anyway

Lvl 6 - Silver

THATS why plenty of people on my list are playing Assassins Creed Revealations right now lol. I was wondering why. Thanks for the info. I might get it since they do events like this.
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

PRO Member

K, about a week ago it said there was another double XP weekend coming up, but didn't give a date. Was it last weekend, because the notice is gone now. I get the feeling I missed it...
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

True Templar

Quote Originally Posted by tsuave View Post
    K, about a week ago it said there was another double XP weekend coming up, but didn't give a date. Was it last weekend, because the notice is gone now. I get the feeling I missed it...
    I noticed last week, there was a 10% bonus, but thats far from double xp.. i did notice they mentioned it as well, but havnt seen it since.

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments