Last two trophies

This is a discussion on Last two trophies within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Ok, so have been playing through Revelations for a couple weeks now, and had read that two trophies are glitched. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Last two trophies

Ok, so have been playing through Revelations for a couple weeks now, and had read that two trophies are glitched. I found out that i've tried getting Craft Maniac and have created well over 50 bombs so that one obviously isn't poppin for me. And also have left the Sage trophy b/c i heard everyone has to restart it. I've left all 4 books still in Caceddonia (sp) . I didn't want to do anyting drastic before asking you guys . What are my next steps to ensure i get a platinum?
    Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Kingdoms of Amalur

PRO Member

i believe it had something to do with one of the latest patches what i did was go into my game data and the delete the update then refused to install it when the game asked me to and well went on to get my trophies, worked out just fine

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sounds good, now deleting the updatge in the game data won't do anything to my save data, correct? Or will i have to start a new game over?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

just delete the game data not your save data and then play offline and get the last books, that should do it, cant help with the other one since i didnt have trouble with that one

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmo View Post
    Sounds good, now deleting the updatge in the game data won't do anything to my save data, correct? Or will i have to start a new game over?
    nope the update data won't affect your saved game...but make sure its the update and not something else...would suck ass to have to start all over again...and by the way, go for the bomb trophy first, because if the trophies still don't pop up, you can re do the bomb one, the book one you cant

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks guys, hope it all works out!