calling the assassins on a target

This is a discussion on calling the assassins on a target within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; sorry about all the questions guys... new to the 'assassins creed clan'. just wondered if its possible to lock on ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

calling the assassins on a target

sorry about all the questions guys... new to the 'assassins creed clan'. just wondered if its possible to lock on a target and send the assassins on them, or whether I have to be there to help them?

Mini Ninja

Welcome to the clan! Glad you could join us. Sit down and have some cake. Let's see... I believe that you can lock onto specific targets and send your assassins after him. I'm pretty sure I've done that with archers and bomb-throwers while jumping from rooftop to rooftop. If your assassins are attacking an important target (i.e. a Templar captain that's holding one of your dens captive) then you need to be close to the area for the kill to count. Wander away far enough, and the kill may not count. Also, if your assassins are fighting with a large group of elite guards, you may want to help them out. If your assassins lose all their health, they die. The exception? If you have Master Assassins, then they don't die; they only get injured. They won't return to your active line-up until they heal, which takes maybe 15-30 minutes of game time. Hope this helps!