First starting/Game install

This is a discussion on First starting/Game install within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Well, finally got this game from gamefly today, and i made the mistake of clicking on the Game icon part ...

Revelations 19:16

First starting/Game install

Well, finally got this game from gamefly today, and i made the mistake of clicking on the Game icon part that installs the original assassins creed. Needless to say, it doesnt give an option to cancel, and of course turning off the PS3 during an install is bad ju-ju.

So here i am, waiting for a 7+ GB file to install on my Slim, which takes forever...damit!!! I was all setup to start. Kids are down for a nap and the wifey is gone.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

An old-fashioned cowboy

When I installed it, it took about half an hour for it to complete the install. Hopefully yours takes around the same or less.

Revelations 19:16

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    When I installed it, it took about half an hour for it to complete the install. Hopefully yours takes around the same or less.
    I hope so cause this slim is a hell of a lot slower than my old fat 60g model.

I started this thread right after it started installing...and its now at 60%. Almost there!
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."