Bomb crafting problems

This is a discussion on Bomb crafting problems within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; hey, i've done most of the hard work, just can't seem to get the bomb crafting trophy. i've crafted loads ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bomb crafting problems

hey, i've done most of the hard work, just can't seem to get the bomb crafting trophy. i've crafted loads of bombs, even went and made all the different kinds. Yet i don't seem 2 b getting this trophy. i don't seem 2 b getting the bomb objectives that also need crafting. Am i doing something wrong or can anyone help me? Just got this 1 and full sync 4 platinum.

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Killzone Shadow Fall, Monopoly Deal and WWE 2K16.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is what I found on the AC Revelation Trophy Guide

At this link: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

You learn the basics of bomb crafting in Sequence 3, Memory 4. After that point you will see white bomb icons on your in-game map and your HUD. Go to one and find the bomb crafting table to use it. To make a bomb you need a shell, a type of gunpowder, and a little something extra like phosphorus or datura powder. Combine one ingredient from each of these three categories then chose "craft bomb". As soon as you have made 30 bombs by hitting the "craft bomb" button, this trophy will pop. You do not have to make 30 unique bombs or even reformulate your bomb every time.

Next time go straight to the guide...

Not sure what else to say maybe there's a stat in the menus to show how many you have made.

Call of Duty: MW2, Fallout 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty World at War, Red Dead Redemption
    Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Black Ops, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted 2 Among Theives, MAG, Little Big Planet
    Little Big Planet 2, InFamous, Dead Nation, Borderlands, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed 2, Skyrim, InFamous 2
    Saints Row: The Third, Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Lvl 7 - Gold

You can delete the update, that should make the trophy pop. I had this same problem and as soon as I deleted the update, the trophy popped.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks man, i'll try deleting the update. i know how 2 craft but just ain't getting the trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanx to all, i got the platinum now, just needed to delete the update. Only took 2 mins to craft 30 bombs. Cheers