3-day trial activation...?

This is a discussion on 3-day trial activation...? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I'm renting this game, so won't have an online pass. After a quick look a the trophy list, it seems ...

Immortal

3-day trial activation...?

I'm renting this game, so won't have an online pass. After a quick look a the trophy list, it seems an easy Platinum - so I may as well go for it.

...Just so I don't get caught out; does anyone know when the 3-day trial online pass activates?... is it on first run, first connection to MP servers, or is it manually activated? As I'm mainly playing it for the story and not the multiplayer, I want to grab those online trophies within the 3 days.

Cheers.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

its manually activated, all mp trophies can be done in about 6 hours or so, easily enough time to get it done on the 3 day pass, i got it done on day 2 and spent the third day just having fun murdering fools

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I'm renting this game, so won't have an online pass. After a quick look a the trophy list, it seems an easy Platinum - so I may as well go for it.

...Just so I don't get caught out; does anyone know when the 3-day trial online pass activates?... is it on first run, first connection to MP servers, or is it manually activated? As I'm mainly playing it for the story and not the multiplayer, I want to grab those online trophies within the 3 days.

Cheers.
    Excellent game. I hopped back on recently to finish up the MP DLC trophies and it's not as much fun as it was at launch but, that's just because of people that don't play the way I think it was intended. Not sure where sprinting kills for 150 points fit in with the "Assassin" theme

If you get in a pinch and need to boost anything, the trophies can be earned in private matches and we have a whole Boosting thread where you can team up with people with the same goal(s).

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    1) its manually activated, all mp trophies can be done in about 6 hours or so, easily enough time to get it done on the 3 day pass, i got it done on day 2 and 2) spent the third day just having fun murdering fools
    1) Correct..... and 2) LOL

Immortal

Thanks, folks!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I got all multiplayer trophies, including DLC's in one day, You have enough time with the 3 day trial to get everything, easy trophies compared to brotherhood.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

When you guys say you did it in 3 days, how often did you play each day? Because i borrowed this game off a friend and i start holidays in 2 weeks, when i can play ps3 all day and all night. So should i wait till then to activate and then get the trophies? And also is the 3 days meaning 3 days in game hours or just like from say 24th to 27th (regardless if you play or not?).
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    When you guys say you did it in 3 days, how often did you play each day? Because i borrowed this game off a friend and i start holidays in 2 weeks, when i can play ps3 all day and all night. So should i wait till then to activate and then get the trophies? And also is the 3 days meaning 3 days in game hours or just like from say 24th to 27th (regardless if you play or not?).
    It took me around 7-8 hours to get to level 20 and to get all the trophies. No DLC.
    I did that in 2 days, in the holiday. So if you don't have much time during weekdays, try the weekend or the holiday.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    It took me around 7-8 hours to get to level 20 and to get all the trophies. No DLC.
    I did that in 2 days, in the holiday. So if you don't have much time during weekdays, try the weekend or the holiday.
    Yeah im gonna wait till 29th of June, thats when holidays start and i will activate it then and play hard out to get my trophies. Coz i really dont wanna pay $15.95 and end up getting trophies within 3 days meaning i could of done it for free. I mean i got to brotherhood 50 in like a week or two, and that was in my busy schedule weekday mode. So level 20 should be sinch.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah im gonna wait till 29th of June, thats when holidays start and i will activate it then and play hard out to get my trophies. Coz i really dont wanna pay $15.95 and end up getting trophies within 3 days meaning i could of done it for free. I mean i got to brotherhood 50 in like a week or two, and that was in my busy schedule weekday mode. So level 20 should be sinch.
    In that case, it should be a cake walk for you. 29th June is my birthday and I believe my holiday starts too then :p

Lvl 10 - Platinum

In that case, it should be a cake walk for you. 29th June is my birthday and I believe my holiday starts too then :p
    OK towards the end of next week i start adding boosters, also the stunning xp thingy from brotherhood is it the same in Revelations? Can you still stun each other for xp?

Lvl 4 - Silver

OK towards the end of next week i start adding boosters, also the stunning xp thingy from brotherhood is it the same in Revelations? Can you still stun each other for xp?
    You don't need boosters lol. It's freaking easy. Yes, but there is no stunlock.

Let me sum something up.
    I never boosted any trophy in AC:R
    Neither in Dead Island.
    And I only boosted 1 trophy in Borderlands.
    I did everything while playing with randoms.

Just to show you don't need to boost, just a bit skill and luck could be helpfull maybe.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

You don't need boosters lol. It's freaking easy. Yes, but there is no stunlock.

Let me sum something up.
    I never boosted any trophy in AC:R
    Neither in Dead Island.
    And I only boosted 1 trophy in Borderlands.
    I did everything while playing with randoms.

Just to show you don't need to boost, just a bit skill and luck could be helpfull maybe.
    Ohh ok but then is it hard to get to level up or not? I mean i could easily get to 50 in brotherhood because of stun boosting, but i got to like 20 by myself.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Ohh ok but then is it hard to get to level up or not? I mean i could easily get to 50 in brotherhood because of stun boosting, but i got to like 20 by myself.
    playing legit it didnt take me more thn 7-8 hours to get everything in mp, ridiculously easy compared to brotherhood, abolutely no need to boost, just play and by the time youre level 20 you should have pretty much every other trophy without even trying

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    playing legit it didnt take me more thn 7-8 hours to get everything in mp, ridiculously easy compared to brotherhood, abolutely no need to boost, just play and by the time youre level 20 you should have pretty much every other trophy without even trying
    This. After you got the trophy for playing in every game mode (I went for that one straight away) stick to your favorite game mode and the points will rack up easily.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Alright thanks guys, when my holidays start i try getting all the multiplayer trophies and saving myself $15.95 yaya