View Poll Results: Wait for Assassin's Creed 3 or get Revelations?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get Revelations!!

19 95.00%
  • Wait for Assassin's Creed 3

1 5.00%

Should I get this or wait for AC3?

This is a discussion on Should I get this or wait for AC3? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I've played through AC2 and got bored after I beat it. ACB was somewhat interesting for me but I didn't ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Should I get this or wait for AC3?

I've played through AC2 and got bored after I beat it. ACB was somewhat interesting for me but I didn't know what to do besides the story. I'm really looking forward to AC3 cause it's based on the American Revolution. However I really want to get an Assassin's Creed game so I was wondering if Revelations is any good.

Regional Manager of War

I can't tell you since I haven't played the game but there is a sale at Best Buy and Gamestop for $20 new!

Lvl 4 - Silver

i would get it.i have it and i loved it.it is very fun.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I can't tell you since I haven't played the game but there is a sale at Best Buy and Gamestop for $20 new!
    That's the reason why I might get it cause it's on sale for now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by lukas View Post
    i would get it.i have it and i loved it.it is very fun.
    Is there much to do in free roam? Cause free roam is one of my main reasons of getting this game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I paid $20 for it at Wal-Mart while Best Buy and Game Stop were sill $40. It is woth the price. I have played AC2, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations. Now I'm starting on the original that came with Revelations. I can't say what the co-op/on line play is like because they don't have high speed where I'm at. I want to get 3 also but I got to cut some lawns first.
    I actually like FPS more than this type but I have like all of the AC series. They are a bit repetitive, ESPECIALLY 1 and 2. But good games.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Random Access Memories

I haven't started Revelations, but I picked it up on sale as well. I voted to get it because I've heard really good things about it. I can't wait to play it, just not sure when.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Aes Dana

Are you kidding! Get revelations now!

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Revelations is the continuation of the Ezio storyline (AC2 & AC:B) and AC3 is about someone completely new. So if you like Ezio (IMO he's awesome) then I'd recommend Revelations. I can't wait to buy/play Revelations to finish his story
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I also havent played Revelations but since i have played the others,i will definately be playing this before AC3 and i havent really heard anything bad about Revelations so its an absolute must for me.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Roo Commander

Get it, it's and definitely worth playing.

The only sane person here

Honestly there's already a thread similar to this and you will need to play Revelations to understand AC3 a bit more.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations are all worth playing. I have actually finished Revelations. I will get AC3 most likely this summer. Have to mow some grass first. The bombs in Revelations are cool. They helped me get a lot of the trophies where not being detected, or killing everyone was key to 100% sync. Knife throwing is better than it was previously as well as the gun. Lots of cool stuff in this one, plus you have the "Desmond" part as well. Once you figgure out what the paticular sync wants it's kinda fun.
    That being said. I would like to say this though about AC1. I am glad I didn't play it first. Revelations comes with a free copy on the disk. After I finished the story mode of Rev. I started playing 1. If I had played it first I would NEVER have gotten 2. I have played them all now, except for AC3. I liked 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, but AC1 sucks. It's nothing but repitition. The parts where your Desmond in the lab is totally stupid. Reading emails about some girl that killed herself. A failed rescue attempt where you don't get to do anything, and why doesn't Desmond just crack that old Dr. upside his head and leave? Hell you can even follow him to the door when he's leaving but it won't let you out. Then you finally get to go into the confrerence room and what is there? One frieaking email that again tells a story but that's it. No fun, nothing to find. They could have used that space to put more game into it. If it cost $1 you paid too much. There is even a shower you can walk into where nothing happens. They could at least let him have his shirt off or something. At least that would be a second or 2 worth having the bathroom there. (oops did I give myself away?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished revelations, it was a pretty crap story to be honest.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

WHO DAT!!!!

gotta play em all, get revelations,the story is not crap imo

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden View Post
    Just finished revelations, it was a pretty crap story to be honest.
    All the story lines kinda go together. Like in 1, if your paying attention, and they make it obvious, Lucy is missing part of a finger. In Brotherhood (spoiler alerrt).... when you have to kill Lucy, if you were paying attention, she is NOT missing it. She's an imposter and that's why you are forced to kill her. Revelations goes on and also goes back a little to before enzio. All of them are a little umm.. out there I guess, but when you tie them all together you can see where they are going.

That Southern B****

Get it. You've already played the first two parts (2 and Brotherhood); this one concludes the trilogy. That way there are no loose ends when you start AC3 with the fresh new ancestor
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler