Where do I have to parachute to off the Galaga Tower?

This is a discussion on Where do I have to parachute to off the Galaga Tower? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I have searched the map for what ever circle and can't find it. Where is it? Also Is there anyway ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Where do I have to parachute to off the Galaga Tower?

I have searched the map for what ever circle and can't find it. Where is it?

Also Is there anyway to actually get the trophie for climbing Sophie's tower in under 25 seconds? I timed it and did it in like 20 and no trophie. what gives?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ok I didn't have the names right, but I found it in the trophie guide. I did get the "almost flying" trophie based on the guides instructions. but...

I still have a question for climbing Sophies tower though. The guide says to start at the scaffeld. Well thats a long way from the actual tower. You also can't climb streight up it from that way. You have to move sideways a few times. I have made it to top without jumping off but I can't do it in 25 seconds. It takes over half that just to get to the tower. Is there another place you can start? I have started on the ground right below the tower and I know I did it in less than 25 seconds but still didn't get the trophie. Cany any body tell me what I'm doing wrong.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I assume your talking about the 'Spider Assassin' trophy. I remember using antonio's guide for this one, and it is all correct. The video there is the way I did it, took a couple of attempts though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ok thanks Lapqster I'll check it out.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)