use your assassins signal at least 1 time (please help)

This is a discussion on use your assassins signal at least 1 time (please help) within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; this is really easy to get 100% sync but problem is my recruit died & it requires me to use ...

Requiescat in pace

use your assassins signal at least 1 time (please help)

this is really easy to get 100% sync but problem is my recruit died & it requires me to use the recruit at least 1 time to get full sync...Kinda stuck really need some help on this guys

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

You only had one recruit and he died? Recruit more assassins and then you can use your signal. If it's one of the ones you do with a master assassin that leads one of your outposts, you'll have to train him up and assign him there. I'm not sure what memory this is for.

Requiescat in pace

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    You only had one recruit and he died? Recruit more assassins and then you can use your signal. If it's one of the ones you do with a master assassin that leads one of your outposts, you'll have to train him up and assign him there. I'm not sure what memory this is for.
    the mission is called SEQUENCE 3 MEMORY 2 THE SENTINEL PART 1

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja100 View Post
    the mission is called SEQUENCE 3 MEMORY 2 THE SENTINEL PART 1
    Okay... looked it up. This one is very simple. You just need to have at least one assassin and call them when you get to the objective. If you don't have any assassins, just recruit one and don't send them away on a mission in the mini-game. It doesn't have to be a specific recruit that you use, so your assassin dying doesn't matter.

Lvl 6 - Silver

just continue and get more recruits im sure you can come back later and do it easily.

Requiescat in pace

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    just continue and get more recruits im sure you can come back later and do it easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Okay... looked it up. This one is very simple. You just need to have at least one assassin and call them when you get to the objective. If you don't have any assassins, just recruit one and don't send them away on a mission in the mini-game. It doesn't have to be a specific recruit that you use, so your assassin dying doesn't matter.
    k looks like ill have to do some recruiting thanks for the help guys appreciate it

Toggle Spoiler