People who want to enjoy true MP

This is a discussion on People who want to enjoy true MP within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; firstly, i am a diehard ac fan and have ac, acb and acr so .... i have experienced two multiplayer ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

People who want to enjoy true MP

firstly, i am a diehard ac fan and have ac, acb and acr so .... i have experienced two multiplayer of ac series .... firstly to true gamers

for guys who r not idiots who run around the rooftops and think they are real cool just because they may get a aerial kill felling like they did something assassin... i think we should add each other and play player matches only with each other so we can kinda realize the true publisher expected experience of ACR MP which will only enhance the fun we will have .,..... I am not saying to always play this way... but sometimes when you are so annoyed of those bloody as...holes by the way ...... just trying to make everything fun

For the idiots:

If you guys are reading this ... so you definitely know what are you doing and who you are (other than destroying everybody's fun by achieving the least quality kill) so ./..... you guys better fix your strategies because trust me..... 100 points is what is called shit kill........ and u r a sh..head if you are freakin thinking of going on a roof and get a 100 point kill and think its good.
    Secondly, if u do this its freaking hard for you too get psn friends and more freaking haters then ever......

SO THINK ABOUT IT... ITS YOUR CHOICE AND PLZ REPLY
    btw psn id: CosmicProGamer

*insert Latin phrase*

Well sometimes the mode is pretty much asking you to run, like in Artifact Assault. Don't just walk home, you have a team after you! Sprint like a motherfucker!
    But other than modes like that, I agree with you. There are some idiots in the multiplayer.
    Idiot: How'd he get me?
    Me: Well he knew who you were.
    Idiot: But how?
    Me: Well no CPU will go on the rooftop and sprint through streets.

Idiot: I got a 100 point kill! Look out ladies!
    Me: 100 points is shit.
    Idiot: But I got a kill
    Me: A shit kill
    Idiot: But everyone knows in multiplayer that it's the kills not the points
    Me:

I swear some people probably go into this multiplayer expecting a frag fest in Italia.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Don't complain too much, just means you finish in front of a lot more people

Lvl 4 - Silver

This is the reason why I quit the MP. I have had enough of it.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I just got the last of the sp trophies for this game tonight and after going back to AC:B after over a year of not playing it and eventually plat'ing it,i must say im really really looking forward to playing AC:R online.Is it really as bad as what some people are making out with all the plonkers running about? I didnt have any majorly bad experiences with AC:B online other than a few people running around on the ground practically asking me to assinate them but in all fairness they were just beginners and that was good for me actuall lol.I hope this isnt going to be full of idiots or i manage to avoid them.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

LOL, umad bro?

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

Lvl 9 - Gold

I played Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer and got platinum for it. It seems fine to me. Just ignore these 'idiots' It just means you rank up quicker and they rank up slower. I managed to play the game properly while just ignoring the guys running about.

My Own Worst Enemy

I played the multiplayer in AC:B and thought it was great I loved hiding in groups of AI and wait for the hunter team to get close then use smoke and stun them fools. I thought being hunted was more fun than being the hunter. I didn't play the multi for AC:R though, unfortunately it got put off for other titles and I feel it may be to late now.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    LOL, umad bro?
    Nah man,i can assure you im quite sane lol.Even though i quit on the AC:B online the first time round,after i went back to it i fell in love with it and i dont know why hence why i cant wait to play AC:R online.I just hope it doesnt dissapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    I played the multiplayer in AC:B and thought it was great I loved hiding in groups of AI and wait for the hunter team to get close then use smoke and stun them fools. I thought being hunted was more fun than being the hunter. I didn't play the multi for AC:R though, unfortunately it got put off for other titles and I feel it may be to late now.
    Im was exactly the same as you mate.When playing Manhunt,i actaully enjoyed trying to hide more than what i did trying to kill so your not on your own there man.Its never to late dude (unless the servers shut down tomorrow or something like that lol).You should try and get back to it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicProGamer View Post
    firstly, i am a diehard ac fan and have ac, acb and acr so .... i have experienced two multiplayer of ac series .... firstly to true gamers

for guys who r not idiots who run around the rooftops and think they are real cool just because they may get a aerial kill felling like they did something assassin... i think we should add each other and play player matches only with each other so we can kinda realize the true publisher expected experience of ACR MP which will only enhance the fun we will have .,..... I am not saying to always play this way... but sometimes when you are so annoyed of those bloody as...holes by the way ...... just trying to make everything fun

For the idiots:

If you guys are reading this ... so you definitely know what are you doing and who you are (other than destroying everybody's fun by achieving the least quality kill) so ./..... you guys better fix your strategies because trust me..... 100 points is what is called shit kill........ and u r a sh..head if you are freakin thinking of going on a roof and get a 100 point kill and think its good.
    Secondly, if u do this its freaking hard for you too get psn friends and more freaking haters then ever......

SO THINK ABOUT IT... ITS YOUR CHOICE AND PLZ REPLY
    btw psn id: CosmicProGamer
    ummm this is your first post complaining how people chose to play their game? WOW relax and just keep playing the way you do not everyone plays the same thats why online gaming is so much fun

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    ummm this is your first post complaining how people chose to play their game? WOW relax and just keep playing the way you do not everyone plays the same thats why online gaming is so much fun
    Running around like headless chickens... yeah, fun

Sig by Smashguy

Well i have just completed my first couple of sessions online and it was very exciting.I got the same buzz i got when playing AC:B online if not bigger.Ive barely even scratched the surface.I went straight into a couple of manhunt sessions (my fav mode) and it was good.Some of my team mates were running round like idiots but sod all to complain about so far.Just a great experience and i cant wait to do more

Lvl 10 - Platinum

now that im playing rdr, i see a lot of similarities between the games' multiplayer aspects, people who hide and plan their kills get a lot more, people who run around like crazy get stabbed or shot a lot, it does make it fair to people who want to take their game playing seriously

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    ummm this is your first post
    ... and only...

Anyone who plays online knows there is always someone trying to ruin your fun...

... COD has the RPG's into the ground at the start of S&D... learn how to adjust... hopefully your bitching has made you feel better.

Gothams Silent Protector

Just got the game today. How different is the MP from AC:BH?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Most multiplayers are ruined that way. The games i have most experiences of is call of duty... in mw3, for example, there is people camping in corners and ruins the game that way. Others is boosting to unlock stuffs and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Gothams Silent Protector

Yea, with CoD I dont even bother caring about what others do in MP, ill just go killing other people other than where they camp.

Been a while since i played a CoD on Ps3. I wonder if its the same as it was last year or worse