Armchair Genral Help

This is a discussion on Armchair Genral Help within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Here's the situation: The Armchair General trophy requires to simutaneously control all cities in the MDG. I may have ignored ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Armchair Genral Help

Here's the situation: The Armchair General trophy requires to simutaneously control all cities in the MDG.

I may have ignored the trophies and of course, I just used the guides here if I am having trouble with some trophies.. So my problem is I already reclaim 3 cities I think since there's one point in the game in which the only mission I need to do is reclaim the city which I didn't do it all. Do I need to start again from the beginning or are there any alternatives..

Thanks for your answers
    Last edited by forsaken8675; 06-21-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Mediterranean defence game can be done whenever if I'm not mistaken. I think I did almost all of it after I completed the story, just go to one of your den and send your assassins on missions in each city to gain influence until the reclaim city appears. Once you hold all of the cities, the trophy should pop up.