"Potrait of a Lady"'s Tip!

This is a discussion on "Potrait of a Lady"'s Tip! within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; - "Portrait of a Lady" Full Synch Requirement : Steal the painting without the merchant spotting you. Tips : Use ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Potrait of a Lady"'s Tip!

- "Portrait of a Lady"

• Full Synch Requirement: Steal the painting without the merchant spotting you.
    • Tips: Use some form of diversionary bomb to distract the merchant or blanket the area around him and the painting with a dense smoke screen, then swipe the painting and make your way out of the area to satisfy this objective
    This is off the Trophy Guide, but I got an easier way to do this; you could just beat up the merchant and steal the painting! Simple as that!
    Follow me @xMookix !

PRO Member

I don't see the point in ''beating him up'' this is AC:R... using skill and not being detected on a mission is the main reason why we play AC.
    Anyway, you could've posted this in the trophy guide ...no need to make a thread about it.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just went round the long way so he wasn't looking at me, then walked round the corner and back around the long way. Simple.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Lol I just went up to him and assassinated him with the hidden blade, then snatched the painting.