Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assassin's Creed III Predictions

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III Predictions within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I do hope we can finally get to use Desmong as a main character. (Although he is in every other ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I do hope we can finally get to use Desmong as a main character. (Although he is in every other game)
    So far we had little of gameplay with him so I'm kinda curious how will Ubisoft develop his person.
    There are also rumors about AC3 introducing new ancestor... isn't it a bad move since AC3 will be the end of the franchise (for the time being) so giving us a complete new character might just confuse us? One game might be not enough to introduce/develop/close a new ancestor storyline.
    I'd rather have the game focused on the modern settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrich22 View Post
    i hope they don't do a modern one though as it wont be sword-fighting more guns and theres enough of that already.
    Are you sure? From what I've seen in the AC Encyclopedia the modern hidden blade doesn't look that bad.
    I'd like to see how would they implement the shockblade...

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

China will be cool! Shaolin monks going at it during the opium wars or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12