Great game.

This is a discussion on Great game. within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Almost best in the series IMO. Well to be honest, I've never played AC3 yet & I stopped playing AC ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Great game.

Almost best in the series IMO.
    Well to be honest, I've never played AC3 yet & I stopped playing AC 2.5 a little bit into it but Old, wise Ezio... & the setting. It was perfect.

Yeah, whatever. Leave me alone. I don't even intend to play the other games. AC games are too similar too play them all but once every other year (as in my case, skipping 2.5 & 3) was a good thing.

I just love playing Ezio & his story (& seeing the whole Altair Ezio key stuff play out), but I hate the futuristic Desmond apple crap. Always have.

The series should just be about an Assassins perspective vs Templars & life in the order etc. Not magic mumbo jumbo

Yup.. I'm the only one who thinks this.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Buy my book, Alteration

I don't think it was the best, I think Assassin's Creed II holds that title. Still, it was a fun game, and probably 2nd best.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ac2 was the best definitely. Acr was the worst in terms of gameplay(shitty bombs and tower defense game. fps puzzles) but good in terms of story. Acb was fun in terms of gameplay but story was bad

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    Ac2 was the best definitely. Acr was the worst in terms of gameplay(shitty bombs and tower defense game. fps puzzles) but good in terms of story. Acb was fun in terms of gameplay but story was bad
    Like I said, I stopped playing AC 2.5 so I can't really compare. But it's a good thing I think. Without playing Brotherhood.. I am most likely more appreciative for Revelations & or have a different outlook on it than most. I haven't played an AC game since 2 & before that, the original.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    Like I said, I stopped playing AC 2.5 so I can't really compare. But it's a good thing I think. Without playing Brotherhood.. I am most likely more appreciative for Revelations & or have a different outlook on it than most. I haven't played an AC game since 2 & before that, the original.
    yeah true ac3 was good but connor sucked. In fact Haytham was the best character and it would have been to awesome to play as him throughout the entire game. But ezio is the best

Lvl 3 - Bronze

They all have there best parts in them some better then others.
    "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
    "Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ACR Ezio died easily.