''Path to Revelations'' facebook game

This is a discussion on ''Path to Revelations'' facebook game within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; There is a new facebook game called ''Path to Revelations''. You have to search for artefacts in Constantinople to unlock ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

''Path to Revelations'' facebook game

There is a new facebook game called ''Path to Revelations''.
    You have to search for artefacts in Constantinople to unlock extra's in the actual game, Revelations. Behind the scenes video's can also be unlocked.

apps.facebook.com/pathtorevelations

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Revelations:_Path_to_Revelations (additional info in wiki: reward list )

Dev video's:
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwP0f...layer_embedded
    Last edited by DonaldDuck591; 10-31-2011 at 02:28 PM.
    I'm back! XD

Retired TGT Member

Okay so people need to play this and let the rest of us know if this is at all worth it. I boycott facebook, personally, but I may make an exception for this app. I seriously doubt it could be anything more than a half-assed POS though.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just started playing this to see what it's about. Only got to do a few things though, as I apparently didn't have enough "Action Points" to continue playing. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah the amount of AP is going down fast. Each day you get new AP (with higher levels you get more). You must search buildings to find hints to where artifacts are located. When you find an artifact you earn goodies (such as Dev video's, and probably in-game content)
    I'm back! XD

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

so did you find anything becuz i dont wanna go to facebook unless i know theres something good of it
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well my AP is still zero, I need to wait another few hours. I discovered 1 artifact, a dagger, and unlocked a dev video. Nothing special yet.

In the link to the wiki (first post) is a list of all artifacts and rewards/goodies. Only 4 are found yet (rewards are a wallpaper, dev video, and artwork). More will come soon.
    I'm back! XD

Lvl 9 - Gold

It seems to be an interesting concept, but unfortunately you're very limited as to what you can do. Maybe it's because I've barely started the game, but I'm only able to perform 1 or 2 actions every 24 hours, then I have to wait a day to be able to do anything else. For instance, today I received a hint that an Artifact was located on a Cistern situated west of a Templar Camp. There were actually multiple Cisterns that matched this description, so I clicked on one, only to be told it was the wrong one and that I had now "done enough for one day; I need to rest". Thus, I now have to wait until tomorrow to be able to do anything else in the game.

If this is indicative of the game in its entirety, then I'm sorely disappointed.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah I will play this until I unlocked all extra content, then I will stop. I'm too impatient for these games, just like with Project Legcy

I unlocked 2 goodies now, a wallpaper and a video. New artefacts will be available when the game releases I guess (some are locked). For now I'll just wait until I have enough action points to get everything in one day.
    I'm back! XD

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hmm played Legacy up to lv 80 might as well play this one