NEW multiplayer trailer!!!

This is a discussion on NEW multiplayer trailer!!! within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; This video explains the multiplayer part of Assassin's Creed Revelations. I noticed something: - Corruption - Steal the artifact (NOT ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

NEW multiplayer trailer!!!

This video explains the multiplayer part of Assassin's Creed Revelations.

I noticed something:
    - Corruption
    - Steal the artifact (NOT the same as Artifact Assault)
    - There is an ability called ''Teleport'' :S
    - New map: Souk
    - New map: Ippokratous
    I'm back! XD

Nope, nothing

That's a pretty cool trailer, some really 'nice?' death scenes in there

Not sure about the whole teleportation thing though...

Thanks Duck

Lvl 9 - Gold

2+ minutes of slow-motion wankery, in the form of a Guide to Serial killing.

.........The narrator wasn't bad though :0

EN GUARDE, UBISOFT!

Lvl 6 - Silver

steal the artifact was in the beta kinda like capture the flag, you could only kill on your half of the map and only stun on the enemies half of the map. It was my favorite from the beta
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    steal the artifact was in the beta kinda like capture the flag, you could only kill on your half of the map and only stun on the enemies half of the map. It was my favorite from the beta
    Yes but that mode was called Artifact Assault. In the trailer you can see that both Artifact Assault and Steal the Artifact are in the list: this means they are two different modes.
    Maybe it's like Simple deathmatch and normal deathmatch, a simplified version
    I'm back! XD

Prayer Warrior

i'm sure i'm in the minority here but i don't feel this game needs MP. it just doesn't fit in my opinion

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i'm sure i'm in the minority here but i don't feel this game needs MP. it just doesn't fit in my opinion
    I felt like that when Brotherhood announced MP, but it is actually the most fun I have had ever playing competative MP
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I felt like that when Brotherhood announced MP, but it is actually the most fun I have had ever playing competative MP
    i guess to be totally fair i can't knock it until i try it lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looks good, although I will always keeps saying that AC doesn't really need MP. Sure, I understand Ubisoft decision to create one and I have to give them credit for creating a unique experience.
    Producers at Ubisoft stated that ACR will wrap up Altair's and Ezio's chapter, but Desmond's story is far from over. I am happy to hear that - it means that there will be another AC title in the future. Some say that it is simply "milking" the franchise. Well, as a gamer I have mixed feelings but as a multimedia student I completely understand why they're doing it this way. I can only wish for them to be able to create every new game in the same style as R* creates GTA games - each new game is better than the previous one.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

wasn't really a fan of multiplayer for assassian creed games

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well the multiplayer has improved a lot since Brotherhood. I have played the beta and now I can't play the brotherhood multiplayer without thinking of the improvements Ubisoft made in Revelations. And of course it was a BETA, so the multiplayer of Revelations will be much more awesome.

And there will be no more ''Hey, I wanted to play as that character!'' anymore: 20 characters already holy crap.
    I'm back! XD

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yea the MP in ACB was very disappointing. I can play it to an extent but after playing the ACR beta i cant stand it. I got to level 30 in the beta in a couple days so i might just run thru MP first then play the single player for the plat.