Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Revelations Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Revelations Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Hi, I trying to get the DLC trophies, Explorer and True Templar. If you wanna help, add me: RamonMuerte...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I trying to get the DLC trophies, Explorer and True Templar.

If you wanna help, add me: RamonMuerte

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

ramon so far your the only one who has replied to this but none the less I will be more then able to assist you and hope that we can get some more to join us so we can grind out the MP trophies, main goal is to do the trophies that are locking the Platinum, if we have more to assist then we can go after the DLC based ones

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys l am also looking to boost all of the online trophies as well as dlc trophies.
    My Psn is WolvesPlayHockey
    Add me l will help out in return.

that's 2 well 3 if you count me, need at least 3 more by next weekend so we can do this and actually succeed in boositing here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

At least we can get the majority, if not all the dlc trophies with just 3.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to get true templar and eventually dlc trophies. Also is revelations the only AC game where there are trophies in multiplayer DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Goosepants View Post
    Looking to get true templar and eventually dlc trophies. Also is revelations the only AC game where there are trophies in multiplayer DLC?
    not sure if its the only one but the dlc isn't required to getting the plat.
    goose and wolves send a request to my psn and plan this weekend sat and sun starting noon (Chicago time) or central time US to start this and wolves you said we should be good with just the 3 of us?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am wanting to get 2 trophies: reach level 20 in multiplayer (currently level 10) and play every game mode (need to play wanted and steal the artifact)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm willing to help if I can get 2 others to help me finish the DLC trophies. I would rather not do normal MP, but since hardly anyone plays this anymore I can. I have a friend already who is willing to help for DLC, I'll ask him if he can get online this weekend. Been trying to get a number of online trophies finished this year. Still need DJ Hero 1&2, GH:WoR, LBP, MvC2, UMvC3, and Uncharted 2 MP online trophies but have had a few boosting partners who haven't replied in months.

Update: Totally forgot to update this post sooner. I ended up getting 100% on ACR thanks to a few ppl about a week or so after I posted this. I just wanted to say thanks for the help and glad I could help out some with Brotherhood trophies as well. I do not currently have space on my hard drive for ACR or ACB now, so unfortunately I can't help any others looking to boost at this point.
    Last edited by Majarubi; 12-07-2014 at 12:21 AM.

ok fs and maharubi, plan is for sat after noon central time or Chicago time US would like for all to play the Plat locked MP then after that we can go for the DLC MP too as I need the DLC as well, send a friend request to me supersonicjc and I will send a chat message when its near time and go from there

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My mistake we do need four people for the carnival trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey, I need help with carnival and restrained violence, anyone that needs this done, just add my user!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help with True Templar and Explorer

Add me in psn: AmentDM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi we need 2 people to complete ac brotherhood employer of the month endgame bonuses
    if your interested add me PSN Sergus914

P.S i know it not Ac brotherhood thread but we cant find ppl

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to save time boosting to Level 50.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi! I just need the "Carnival" trophy from the Mediterranean Traveller DLC, which consists of staying "blinded" (hidden) for three minutes (in total, not consecutive, though it could be faster that way) during a Wanted session in Siena. Would anybody join me? I need three people. Or maybe two, if I contact somebody on my own.

Let me know in case there's anybody willing to help, please.

Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me for boost: KillerRabbit_420

It has been impossible finding sessions on the dlc maps. The last few trophies I need are carnival, wild rage, restrained violence and up&down. Basically the ones I can't do in the training ground. If anyone is willing to help me boost these, I'll gladly return the favor as well as boost XP with you. Add me with something about revelations boosting in the message.
    PSN: KillerRabbit_420

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Special thanks to CreamyOnyx for helping me get the trophies completed. Anyone needing to
    finish up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood get in contact with him they have a solid boosting group.

I'm trying to get the Assassin's Creed Revelations Multi-player DLC trophies.
    I still need to get Straw Hat, The Spice of Life, Stopped Dead, and The Juggernaut.
    My PSN is PATRICK2854
    Last edited by PATRICK2854; 05-12-2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Completed the trophies

so is it safe to bet that the ACR MP is dying off now with the next gen titles out there? have a whole week coming up from the 1st to the 9th of august and would love to get in some boosting for the MP trophies (required for the plat) and the DLC if there is enough, would love to finish this one off then to be safe go right to the next title for the MP so I can attempt the SP mode on my own time since MP on ps3 is starting to die off

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I'm looking to get the "Explorer" multiplayer trophy, if anyone wants to help out, I don't mind returning the favor. Add me, psn is: kevinopilus

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast