View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 5.06%
  • 2 - Easy

54 68.35%
  • 3 - Moderate

18 22.78%
  • 4 - Hard

2 2.53%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.27%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Easier than expected, especially the online portion. SP was no challenge at all, 100% sync for all memory sequences sounds ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easier than expected, especially the online portion. SP was no challenge at all, 100% sync for all memory sequences sounds like a challenging trophy, but in reality it isn't. The collectible trophies are also easy, much easier than the feathers in AC2, and I would say easier than the flags in ACB. Thankfully you only need to find 50 before the map shows the remaining fragments. The Desmond sequences are easy too, and thankfully you can do them post-game, unlike previously. Sage is annoying, if only because Cappadocia's books are expensive as hell, and I hate waiting for the bank to generate my money. I expected multiplayer to be as annoyingly difficult as ACB, but thankfully it wasn't. I mopped up every MP trophy in the span of 3-4 hours, completely surprising myself with how easy they were, especially the leveling up. I leveled up nearly after every game, which was surprising. I would rate this plat a 4/10 in terms of difficulty.

An old-fashioned cowboy

2. Easy. All SP trophies are pretty straight forward and as long as your following some kind guide you can get them with no problems. As far as missions go i think only one mission gave me some trouble (the one where you can't take any damage). Most missions can be 100% synced on your first go. By the time I finished the story I had 100% sync on all but 6 missions. As far as the MP for the first few levels you might struggle a bit to get high scores mainly because you really don't have any good abilities but once you hit your 10's the MP becomes a hell of alot better and even more easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy.
    The multiplayer trophies are very easy. The 100% was also quite easy, and definately easier than in Brotherhood. I would have picked very easy if I didn't have to wait hours to have enough money for all those books.
    I'm back! XD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate, I spent two hours just staring at my screen waiting for the tax collector to spawn after i had all the other trophies. When I finally did see him I had a heart attack.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy - Hardest trophy for me was 'Iron Curtain'. I lost every single den defense game at first and then I just replayed whatever memory you do the first one in to get it finally. The key for me was a nice mix of Crossbowmen and Riflemen on the rooftops. I was using more of the Crossbowmen at first cuz they cost less morale points but they simply don't do enough damage to the battering ram on the last wave. Damn thing was tearing through my defenses every time until I started using more Riflemen. Every other trophy in the game is a breeze except for maybe 'Lightning Strikes'. That one just takes some practice.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

id say easy since nothing is tremendously difficult, online trophies are a joke compared to brotherhood, probably would have only taken about 25 hours total if i didnt have to redo the sage trophy

PRO Member

2 - Easy. Not a hard platinum at all, and not very time consuming either. It will require about 30-40 hours play, which is mostly spent in SP. The MP isn't challenging either and doesn't require as much time as Brotherhood as you only need to reach level 20.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

PRO Member

Easy. With a couple of tricky bits that required a number of attempts before I actually figured out what I was doing wrong. Overall a very enjoyable game and recommended.
    The Multi-player portion of this game was a much, much better introduction than Brotherhood, slid you in nice and gently, plenty of encouragement to continue rather than the previous game which after an hour I just looked and wrote "never going to happen, can't be bothered" I might actually go back and have another go.

More of the same please.
    smoke me a kipper I'll be back for Breakfast

A Vampire with a Soul

The game was easy just time consuming.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted easy. No real challenge. The only setback is the last update was glitched and I had to replay to get the sage trophy.other than that a walk in the park
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted 1 - Very Easy. The single-player trophies including the collectibles were a cinch to get. The multiplayer was really easy and got all of them in one day. My very last trophy was "Sage" because I ran into a bit of trouble making money because of the bank glitch. Other than that, easy game to plat.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I rate it at 3 as I found the 100% on the sequences quite hard, and also the multiplayer trophies were a bit annoying :L but overall it was easier than I expected it to be

Purger

Easy. MP trophies were not frustrating like ACB's. I had to replay the game to get the sage trophy but the tax collector spawned twice within my first hour of gameplay.

All in all the trophies difficulty were really toned down.

Mini Ninja

Easy. I almost gave the game a moderate rating because some trophies require a little grinding (collecting all animus fragments, reaching level 20 on MP, making enough money to buy all the books). Overall, though, the majority of trophies were fairly easy. "Lightning Strikes" was a little challenging for me, but I eventually got it by using a cherry bomb to lure guards then using a smoke bomb to take them out. The best place to do this is the mosque (I forgot the name) that has guards posted at each entrance with a patrol of four inside the courtyard. Good luck, trophy hunters!

It's All Spandex!

Just need the sage trophy to get the plat due to the glitch. I vote easy as I didnt have any problems really and the MP was also quite simple. The trophy guide was also a great help

Gotham's Reckoning

Easy - A huge step down from Brotherhood in terms of difficulty. The multiplayer trophies were easy (excluding he DLC), the story too was easy and the collectables were not a bother at all.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Easy - The last trophy I got on this was Lightning Strikes but that was because I was throwing my smoke bomb too early and from too far away to get the 5 kills done in time. Unlike a lot of the others who have posted I had no problem with Sage but thats probably just because I tend to take my time anyway, so the money was always there when I needed it. I found Mousetrap a tad annoying, but not for very long.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy -This platinum is alot easier to get then Assassin's Creeds Brotherhood especially the Online trophies the only thing that was harder was the Fond Memories trophy

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

Easy
    The single-player is easy as always. The books take some time to farm money for, but nothing too hard about 100% synch. The multi-player is distinctly easier, and I didn't even need to boost for the . Just took some time to get.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy - the multiplayer required no effort whatsoever to get trophies for and the majority of the single player was easy to get. Most annoying trophies would be getting 100% sync as 1 or 2 missions got on my nerves a little and the painful wait to collect enough money to get the Sage trophy D;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast