View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 5.06%
  • 2 - Easy

54 68.35%
  • 3 - Moderate

18 22.78%
  • 4 - Hard

2 2.53%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.27%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Easy -the trophies weren't to hard, some 100% missions were bait annoying, and renivating enought to final earn the sage ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy -the trophies weren't to hard, some 100% missions were bait annoying, and renivating enought to final earn the sage trophy took a while. But easier than I expected.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy and enjoyed every minute of it!!!!!!The MP was far better than the previous attempt and i found myself continuing to play it despite achieving all the trophies unlike Brotherhood which I was completetly fed up of by level 50 Lets hope AC3 follows the same line

Lvl 4 - Silver

100% sequence and MP is bit troubling but once you get the hang of 100% sequence your good to good. MP on the other hand is easier then Brotherhoods but doing it your self will take time but if you have a boosting party you'll be done in couple of hours. I voted "Easy"

The Girl Gamer

Easy - The SP was no trouble at all. The only time consuming trophy is "Sage" due to the fact that earning money is slow. The MP is very easy compare to Brotherhood. I'm glad that Revelations is a bit better than Brotherhood.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

2 - Easy. Shortest story of the 3 AC games with trophies, and there are no standout hard trophies in there at all. 100% sync on some memories is troublesome, but nothing that can't be done in one or two attempts. Money is easy if you get the med defense going quick and purchase stores along the way. I ended up with well over 1 million cash by the end of the game where you only need about 500k for all the books. If there was no MP, this game would get a very easy vote. Also to be noted, the MP trophies are easy, but the gameplay can be a hassle for some. 25 hours for SP and about 8 hours for MP to plat this.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

MP trophies are easier than Bortherhood, an SP is a piece of cake, so an easy (not even need to get Level 50 in MP)

Dlcs Trophies are very easy to.
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Lvl 4 - Silver

I rate this game as 2. easy. It was a bit harder than AC II, some missions were a bit tough and some synch objective were also a bit tough.
    Overall was the game pretty easy and enjoyable. Can't wait for AC III!

www.powerpyx.com

2/5 - Easy.
    Had to replay some sequences to get 100%, but overall it's still easy. Some other trophies take a few tries. Multiplayer is easy too.

Change is mediocre

3 - Moderate. I am astonished by others saying this is an easy platinum. Finding a tax collector sucks, find the collectables takes a while, farming and grinding the money for the books is a huge pain, and we are forced to play multiplayer (even though the MP is easy as).

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted easy on this one.There was nothing really difficult about this at all,mp trophies included.They all just took time and a little effort is all.With it being so long since i completed AC:B the story confused me a little but i read up on it to get me up to speed and then it made sense.I really enjoyed everything the sp had to offer,i would get easily side tracked doing the side missions as they were great fun and when reading the guide and seeing a trophie for full sync,my initial thoughts were "damn,this is going to be tough" but it really wasnt.Its a great game with loads to do.I was a little disappointed at how easy the mp trophies were.They dont need to be boosted if your going for the plat.It just takes a little time.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I vote 2 for easy. The online trophies are easy compared to brotherhoods. The story is easier to 100% synchronize. Not too mention the game itself is amazing. By far my favourite AC to come out yet. Cant wait for AC3 !

I'm back!!!

Everything was easy but the 100 sync was annoying to go back to do..i don't particularly like stealth games but AC is good franchise

Avatar by DARE & Sig by Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy. I played Rev before Brotherhood and I'm glad I did. The online was dialed down considerably and the controls are almost the same. Getting 100% synch was easier than brotherhood (only needed for the brotherhood add on) and my only annoyance was finding the tax collector. Don't wait for the end of the game to look for him, start early. This is a great game!

PRO Member

Easy plat beat the game months ago with no issues and it was pretty fun. Of coarse a few things took a few tries. Found out about the 3 day pass the other day for MP and it took 5-6 hour of playing for lvl 20 all the others you will get within an hour or 2 of starting MP no need to boost.Fun game Fun Plat

Royal Flush X2

2 easy or 4/10 The single player trophies are easy and I had no problems with trophies like tax collector which is known to random on how you get it. A few of the sequences had to be redone but was mostly easy. There is a lot of collectibles but you can buy maps to find them and after collecting 50 fragments the rest just show up. The SP is just somewhat time consuming. The MP trophies are easier and much shorter than brotherhood and thank god getting to level 20 doesn't take too long but can be frustrating playing against level 50 + prestige players who happen to be in many of my games. Overall just more time consuming than hard.

Angel of Death

Easy. Not long, maybe a bit of a grind.

> Restart Button <

I voted moderated. Mainly because of the money at the end for the books. I literally would hide in a haybale (anti-stalker techniques) and let my game run until i had the 400k I needed.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

for me it was moderate because it was time consuming
    A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves-KRATOS

The Grand Ray Legend

Easy

All of the trophy's were easy, didn't need to boost at all, Good game to platinum as well
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote easy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast