View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 5.06%
  • 2 - Easy

54 68.35%
  • 3 - Moderate

18 22.78%
  • 4 - Hard

2 2.53%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.27%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I would say moderate to high, as the MP is almost a ghost town. there are a few modes i ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would say moderate to high, as the MP is almost a ghost town. there are a few modes i can't play because no one is playing, unless i form a group to boost.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy.
    MP was not very enjoyable. I had no problems knocking out "Explorer". I just went to Custom match and went right down the line until I connected and finished each mode. Grinding to LvL 20 was boring though. No one is boosting this right now. At least not when I was playing.

SP was fun and enjoyable, as were the past games. I had no problems with money as I used the $$ I had to buy and upgrade all the shops SOONEST. I guess I got lucky with the tax collector. It just happened early on in the game. :-)
    Lots of fun but easy. Looking forward to AC III - should be in the mail on Thursday!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate - only because one of the trophies was buggy on the version I played, so didn't ping until they patched it.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I voted moderate for this one because of the MP trophies. If it weren't for them, it'd be easy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234