View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 5.06%
  • 2 - Easy

54 68.35%
  • 3 - Moderate

18 22.78%
  • 4 - Hard

2 2.53%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.27%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 02-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.

PRO Member

Sorry, voted before reading...
    Can you remove my vote please?

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamthestigNL View Post
    Sorry, voted before reading...
    Can you remove my vote please?
    lol i'm glad you figured it out before someone gave you a warning. unfortunately we cannot remove it or change it. it will have to stay. but help us out by describing the easy/hard parts of the game?

Lvl 5 - Silver

I voted this easy because there isn't really anything challenging about this game. Only one 100% sequence gave me any trouble and most can be completed on the first play through. The online portion was dialed down a lot (thankfully) making the plat relatively easy to obtain and not so much of a grind.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This one's much easier compared to, say, Brotherhood. MP trophies aren't that much of a hassle. The only thing that would probably prolong your efforts is the 100% sync trophy and the Sage (have all books) trophy due to money concerns lol.

EDIT: By the way sorry since I haven't gotten the platinum yet, but really close to it already, so yeah.

space cops! play it cool!

I voted for easy as well. The only problems I had with the game was money for Sage and Tax Evasion. I found a way through both though. As for the MP, it's really toned down. I liked the challenge ACB's MP trophies offered but I'm not complaining. Easy Plat for a great game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy plat for sure. What a difference compared to ACB. No boosting needed. (Sure thing, once the DLC is released, those trophies might need to be boosted.) As orenjikitty said - Sage might be a "waiting game" since early in the game you don't get enough income and by the time you have income high enough all the other trophies are done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy, the online trophies shouldn't take too much time for an average player. I mean I'm pretty average and have even got 16 accolades in one game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted for moderate because of the time it takes it get all the collectables, farm the money for all the books and find one of those stupid tax collectors!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't have this trophy yet, but so far it seems very easy. As for the multiplayer, I only need the level 20 trophy
    I'm at 60% or something, and also still haven't seen any tax collectors :@
    I'm back! XD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy
    100% synch served no challenge with possibly 1 exception
    Multiplayer cake, Animus Fragments easy too
    Only thing that made me from choosing "Very Easy" is the time factor, even though i enjoyed every minute

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SNSDAD View Post
    Easy
    100% synch served no challenge with possibly 1 exception
    Multiplayer cake, Animus Fragments easy too
    Only thing that made me from choosing "Very Easy" is the time factor, even though i enjoyed every minute
    i voted easy,for all the same reasons.

Retired TGT Member

2 - Easy.

There is nothing distinctly HARD about this game, but it does take some time to get all of the collectibles and to get to level 20 in the multiplayer.

The campaign is easy and getting 100% synch in all DNA sequences is easy as well. You will have to do some farming for assassin recruits and money to spend on egregiously expensive literature (blech) but even then I wouldn't call it "boring".

The multiplayer is significantly easier than that featured in Brotherhood, especially if you can get in soon. There are still a ton of n00bs playing and it's easy to take advantage of them to rack up tons of points.

PRO Member

Moderate

Just because farming money recrute assassin's and reaching lvl 20! acb was alot harder in the mp, but did enjoy acb better than acr as for the mp goes. This plat shoulden't be to much problem only a little time consuming.

Lvl 8 - Gold

2 - Easy: The only difficult things about this plat are the money grinding and the MP trophies, and even those aren't particularly challenging. Except for some people having problems with the Tax Evasion trophy (I saw no less than a dozen tax collectors during my game), none of the trophies present any real challenge, aside from time.

PRO Member

2 - Easy

This is now my #1 favorite trophy set for any game I have played so far. The MP trophies were a breeze and only took me a couple days to get to level 20. The Story was fantastic! I took my time and really just had fun with the free roaming in between memories so I didn't have to farm money at all. I did almost all of the Guild challenges and kept sending my Assassin Recruits out on missions. I also constantly had Thieves hired and they would steal like crazy while I was running around.

The Animus Data Fragments were the only real "grind" on this game but, still not bad. Did anyone else think these were harder to spot than any of the Flags in the previous games? It took me a while to get to 50 but, then it was a breeze as the rest were added to the in-game map.

Tip: If you maintain control of all the Mediterranean Defense cities, your income will be significantly higher every 20 minutes... it's not that tough to do once you establish control... just stop by the Coupes and send your recruits on missions to gain 15-25% control between missions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think the banks are glitched a bit so this is the reason why there are money issues. For me, the banks only give me money once an in-game day, not every 20 minutes like it promises.

Other than that, this plat is moderate or easy depending on your luck with the tax evasion guy (he spawned for me in the first hour of the game) and how much you enjoy the multiplayer--I got to level 20 within 8 to 10 hours. But most of the trophies are either story-based or fun gameplay deviations that are not hard at all to do.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't even know why the creators added multiplayer in Assassins Creed: Revelations. Same thing with Brotherhood, these games aren't meant to be played online if you guys ask me.

Without the online trophies i think the game would be pretty easy to plat it. It's a shame with the multiplayer though it's not like people will play multiplayer forever in these games.

PRO Member

Easy

Boy, ubisoft really took it easy on us this time around in regards to the online portion of the game. I got all the online trophies in about 6-7 hours of gameplay. My last trophy in SP was "Sage" only because it doesn't seem like you generate as much money as you have in previous AC games. But, still, the game was fun and the story is still top notch in my opinion. Highly recommended
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Huge Gaming Backlog

Voted easy.
    The single player part of the game was no trouble at all.
    The MP side of the game was suppose to be easy but for me it was hard. Had problems with NAT types and being disconnected a lot of the time. I have never had any problems playing any game online until ACR. So a big FUCK YOU to Ubisoft.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast