Practicing for AC:R by playing AC:B

This is a discussion on Practicing for AC:R by playing AC:B within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; If you're at all like me you are COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES until Assassin's Creed: Revelations releases. I do plan ...

Retired TGT Member

Practicing for AC:R by playing AC:B

If you're at all like me you are COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES until Assassin's Creed: Revelations releases. I do plan on getting this at my local GameStop's Midnight Release and I expect to be up all night playing the game and writing the guide.

In the meantime, to mitigate my anxiety over this title, I have been watching PowerPyx's video walkthroughs (available in my trophy guide here). It occurred to me that a few of the trophies in AC:R, as demonstrated in his videos, can be "practiced" in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (AC:B).

I have been playing a whole host and variety of different PS3 games since AC:B and I am a little rusty on the AC controls, so it made sense for me to stick AC:B back into my PS3 and play for a bit to re-familiarize myself with the controls and get even more pumped for AC:R.

The most obvious non-MP trophies you can practice for are Silent But Deadly (kill three guards simultaneously using throwing knives) and Monster's Dance (have a guard incapacitate three civilians while he's poisoned). For those hardcore AC fans among you, the techniques necessary to accomplish these feats will be obvious. If you are new to the series or need a refresher, please check out the videos PowerPyx made by visiting the link to my trophy guide.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Cant wait to see your guide finished! I am also waiting until the midnight it is released!

PRO Member

Yes looking forward to the guide cheers. Just hope the mail is fast.

Lvl 5 - Silver

No need to practise IAM READY just ship that F*** GAME ALREADY
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato