Tower Defence

This is a discussion on Tower Defence within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; So I just watched the Gamespot Video Review for this game and it has tower defence battles in it. What ...

No Matter What

Tower Defence

So I just watched the Gamespot Video Review for this game and it has tower defence battles in it. What do you guys think of this add on to the series? I think it's a really stupid idea and will take away the assassin feel to the game.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    So I just watched the Gamespot Video Review for this game and it has tower defence battles in it. What do you guys think of this add on to the series? I think it's a really stupid idea and will take away the assassin feel to the game.
    I'm pretty skeptical myself, but hopefully this is just something that can be done on the side and doesn't require any serious attention. I will reserve final judgement until I've tried it though.

PRO Member

I've just played the first round of this defence battle and it's kind of ok I guess. I'm not so negative about it, it's a couple of minutes of something totally different and that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Regional Manager of War

I love tower defense games but it doesn't belong it Assassins Creed games. I just figured the devs wanted to add something new

PRO Member

Not sure how i feel about it to, but hopefully it won't require to much energy.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamthestigNL View Post
    I've just played the first round of this defence battle and it's kind of ok I guess. I'm not so negative about it, it's a couple of minutes of something totally different and that doesn't have to be a bad thing.
    Yeah I just did the first story-based den defense. It was actually kinda cool, but I hope there aren't a lot. Hopefully taking over everybody else's den will be more like killing the Borgia Captains and igniting the towers in AC:B.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    Yeah I just did the first story-based den defense. It was actually kinda cool, but I hope there aren't a lot. Hopefully taking over everybody else's den will be more like killing the Borgia Captains and igniting the towers in AC:B.
    Thats what im hoping for because while it was interesting, i wouldnt want to get sidetracked doing a bunch of them. Hopefully you dont need to 100% them to get the 100% trophy.

On the edge

I cannot stand tower defense style games.......

I hope it doesn't ruin the game for me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

sounds like every side game that they added to a Final Fantasy game. At some point during the story you had to play it to progress, and they always tied some good items to the stupid game too. What a waste of time those were.

Lvl 5 - Silver

With actually playing around a bit more with it, it is kind of a fun thing to do on the side imo. Also it seems it will only be triggered when upgrading to many buildings in a newly claimed area if you dont either pay off the heralds or kill the templar agents walking about.

space cops! play it cool!

I found it okay at first, but after getting 3 of them at once, I'm tired of it. It takes so long to finish some of them.