Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch

This is a discussion on Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; what internet browser you using ?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what internet browser you using ?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    havent you guys seen my post everything is working now
    Everything I tried worked for me last night. The DLC and the Uplay Passport both redeemed just fine, as I did them from inside the game, so it registered as unlocking the content.
    Didn't bother with the PC code until just now, and it worked as well, so yes, everything is working.
    There was never a glitch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This website

http://www.assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent/

Doesn't work. I have tried both ie and firefox nothing works

all i get is a blank page

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    as far as soundtrack and short film is concerned you need to input the codes via pc to get
    i have my jester MP character and i havent played sp to know about the weapon upgrades

EDIT: guys i went to try again today to input the codes in the site and it works now
    im downloading as i write this so go for it

the movie file is about 1.9 GB so for those with terrible internet DL speed good luck
    You had to download the soundtrack and movie?? i got the soundtrack on disc in the game case and the movie on disc in its own card case all in the collectors edition!

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

really ? i got the signature edition and you have to do that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

https://secure.ubi.com/register/Prom...%2fwww.ubi.com <-------this link works for the soundtrack and the movie

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I called in PSN last night thinking I forgot to download it but thay wasn't the case at all. Under Services List under your Account Management in XMB your Signature Edition content should appear, meaning you have redeemed the code successfully. The lady on PSN support told me the conrent was in-game, similar to a GT5 content and said to check it in-game. If the contents aren't unlocked she said to give Ubisoft a call. Which I did, but all they had to say was giving a link on how to see the extras we get in the game. So just look for the Vlad the Impaler special mission in the game and the bonus sword comes from that. Also be wary of your ammo capacity upgrade. Or you can check Multiplayer and see if you can play as The Jester.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Assassin's Creed Wiki - Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, walkthroughs and more!

my latest anime updates

PRO Member

k cool..cause I was wondering if i got screwed also..i'll post back after i check.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    You had to download the soundtrack and movie?? i got the soundtrack on disc in the game case and the movie on disc in its own card case all in the collectors edition!
    Yeah CE gets a physical copy while everyone else gets digital
    Which kinda sucked but oh well
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Okay, according to Ubisoft support, the signature edition content does NOT need to be downloaded. The code simply unlocks the content on the disc. AC Signature Edition DLC
    This is true i just got off the phone with ubisoft customer support today

Ghost Assassin

I noticed that the outfits didn't unlock, but I know the tomb unlocked. Anyone have this issue?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I redeemed the signature edition code on my spare account and it activated, but it only worked for that account. So does anyone know how to get another code for PS3 for free?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Okay, I'm having the same issue and I'm confused as hell.

I entered the code into the PSN store (not in-game). Checked the game and my multiplayer jester skin is there, but in the singleplayer my two outfits are "locked"

WTF?

*insert Latin phrase*

I entered the code through the 'Account Management' section of the XMB, I got the "Thanks for using the Playstation Store" message, but nothing downloaded, and I have no clue how to receive my gear. I redeemed it on Christmas Eve, but it wouldn't be too late, would it? Please help. This is very frustrating.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by digitalman123 View Post
    I entered the code through the 'Account Management' section of the XMB, I got the "Thanks for using the Playstation Store" message, but nothing downloaded, and I have no clue how to receive my gear. I redeemed it on Christmas Eve, but it wouldn't be too late, would it? Please help. This is very frustrating.
    if you go in and fire up the multiplayer, is your stuff locked or unlocked? Ubisoft has said that your stuff doesn't actually need to be downloaded at all, it just unlocks in the game.

*insert Latin phrase*

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    if you go in and fire up the multiplayer, is your stuff locked or unlocked? Ubisoft has said that your stuff doesn't actually need to be downloaded at all, it just unlocks in the game.
    My Ottoman Jester character isn't even in my characters menu, and no single-player stuff is even there.

The code redeem is in my Transaction History, but nothing is coming up!

Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm having issues too. I redeemed the code outside of the game, and now I can't ever it again. I know it isn't working because of the bomb pouch... which is a big deal to me. I can only carry 3 bombs each and I have no option to expand the pouch. Also, I do not have the Ottoman Jester available for me to use. Any help would be nice.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this happened to me as well.
    my question is can some one here sell his signature edition code for us version?
    thanks.

*insert Latin phrase*

I e-mailed Ubisoft Support, and the guy said they are aware of the issue, and are working to fix it, expecting it shouldn't take long. I hope so...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i still do not have any in game item and no ottoman jester ientered my code about 4 days ago nothing happened........help plz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast