Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch

This is a discussion on Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I'm having this issue as well. Beat and platted the game and I didn't think anything of the upgrades and ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm having this issue as well. Beat and platted the game and I didn't think anything of the upgrades and bonus mission until I got a message from a friend asking if I actually got any of that stuff and I realized I didn't. Lame.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Ghost Recon Future Soldier UPLAY PASSPORT IS ONLY For ONLINE and CO-OP Modes !!
    When you first play the game, and try to play online, you can only progress your character to level 4 in multiplayer !, and cannot play the Campaign Or Gorilla mode in CO-OP !
    However, when you ENTER the UPLAY PASSPORT code, this UNLOCKS the online and Co-op modes so you can now progress your characters to level 50 in multiplayer mode, and play the campaign and Gorilla modes in CO-OP !

Also to get the extra stuff you need to earn Uplay Points, then in the main game menue, click on Uplay, then when Uplay loads up, you can then redeam your uplay points for stuff like the extra guns, Walpaper, the movie and headgear!

I Bought my version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier 2nd hand from a store, and Fortunately the Uplay passport code had not been used !

It got me thinking, of all the people that had bought the game and did not have the Uplay Passport code .
    Basicly, without the code, your character will not be able to progress past level 4 !

I have been Lucky, that inside my box, i had Not 1 BUT "2" Uplay Passport codes.
    So I have 1 to give away to anyone that needs it !

If you require The Uplay Passport code for Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Then all you need to do is send me a friend request on your PS3,
    My Username is DJ_Malkie. And I will add you, and send you the spare Uplay Passport code so that you are able to progress your character to level 50.

I would also like to ask Anyone else who has a spare Uplay Passport code to Post here,
    and give youre code out to someone else in need of it.
    Thank you and Happy Gaming

hope that this post has helped you all to understand a little bit more on the uplay thing !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123