Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch

This is a discussion on Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; BE WARY OF REDEEMING YOUR SIGNATURE EDITION CODE BEFORE THE OTHER DLC IS ADDED TO THE PLAYSTATION STORE. If you ...

Retired TGT Member

Potential Signature Edition Download Code Glitch

BE WARY OF REDEEMING YOUR SIGNATURE EDITION CODE BEFORE THE OTHER DLC IS ADDED TO THE PLAYSTATION STORE.

If you got the Signature Edition of this game you get a code to unlock extra content. You use it in the PSN Store like usual. Well I tried that and nothing got downloaded, and now my code doesn't work. So I may be screwed out of the extra content for now.

It may have something to do with the fact that the other AC:R DLC is not in the PSN Store yet. I suggest waiting to use your Signature Edition code until the new DLC is added to the PSN Store.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

this happen to me as well and if im screwed outta this added bonus content
    im gonna raise hell

when i entered it in on the psn network all i got was

"thank you from playstation network" and thats it

who should we take this up with?

antonio if you find a solution please contact me
    appreciate it

Lvl 5 - Silver

That sucks, good thing i came here and checked tho while waiting for the install to finish. I'll probably just wait til tomorrow hopefully its all sorted by then. Thanks for the heads up and sorry guys.

I dont think your screwed out of it because you should be able to go into your downloads list and re download it again...

Stop looking at me swan!

The same thing happened to me but I believe it was just a code to unlock was what already on the disk. If you check your services list it'll be listed under there. The only problem I'm getting is I can't redeem the soundtrack and the film because it keeps saying my code is invalid. I've checked around and it seems to be happening to a lot of people.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiharu View Post
    The same thing happened to me but I believe it was just a code to unlock was what already on the disk. If you check your services list it'll be listed under there. The only problem I'm getting is I can't redeem the soundtrack and the film because it keeps saying my code is invalid. I've checked around and it seems to be happening to a lot of people.
    Good tip. Also, perhaps this is encouraging. If many people are affected they might get a fix for it sooner .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah my codes worked in the store, it said Signature Edition Pack but it didnt say nothin about downloadin. I went to put the code in the website and said invalid so, Im in the same boat you guys are in, I just wanna know how they are gonna fix this.

PRO Member

Ubisoft is aware of Code issues and has customer with this issues to contact Ubisoft support.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yuuup. I couldnt wait till tomorrow so now Im in your positions. i think we should get our email contacts ready for ubisoft if they don't reset the system by morning.
    totally not letting this one go. dlc frustrates me :\

ToQ Rokugou

well im glad that im not the only one having this issue here from what i read on ubisoft's support page is that the code will unlock the dlc (not sure how much) right in the game here but i cant get the web page that they included for the free movie and music here it says invalid here too for me im irratated here that this wasnt ready on launch night i mean they already had a patch waiting for us before we could even play the game but they didnt have this bug fixed here

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

PRO Member

Same thing happened to me. It still appears in your transaction list that you redeemed the code, so we should still be able to dl it when the content gets to the store.

PRO Member

Okay, according to Ubisoft support, the signature edition content does NOT need to be downloaded. The code simply unlocks the content on the disc. AC Signature Edition DLC

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Okay, according to Ubisoft support, the signature edition content does NOT need to be downloaded. The code simply unlocks the content on the disc. AC Signature Edition DLC
    hmm well i'll be keeping a close eye out for my bonus mission, sword, MP character, and most of all the ammo capacity upgrades

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks for the heads-up, man.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    as far as soundtrack and short film is concerned you need to input the codes via pc to get
    i have my jester MP character and i havent played sp to know about the weapon upgrades

EDIT: guys i went to try again today to input the codes in the site and it works now
    im downloading as i write this so go for it

the movie file is about 1.9 GB so for those with terrible internet DL speed good luck
    Last edited by The Secret Society; 11-15-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Stop looking at me swan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    EDIT: guys i went to try again today to input the codes in the site and it works now
    im downloading as i write this so go for it
    Thanks for the heads up, I just tried it now and it let me through. Glad to finally have the soundtrack downloaded.

Ghost Assassin

Ubisoft Screwed up with the Canadian edition. The card is in french and the card says "Look at the english card for the activation code" Luckily, I was given a code from the EB games where I pre-ordered it. It's good to hear that the codes work now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

it would be bad if ubisoft didn't fix this problem with the codes for downloading the soundtrack and the movie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Signature Edition code is NOT a DLC It purely unlocks the content on the disc, just log into multiplayer and you'll see your Ottoman Jester, which is a sign everything else is there.the only way you won't see it is if you didn't enter the Signature Edition code correctly (which the code is case-sensitive).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Has anyone had any problems with getting to the download page for the movie and the ost ? any help would be great thanks

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidIce View Post
    it would be bad if ubisoft didn't fix this problem with the codes for downloading the soundtrack and the movie
    havent you guys seen my post everything is working now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast