embers and the soundtrack

This is a discussion on embers and the soundtrack within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; i downloaded the short film and the soundtrack.i was wondering if i can download them onto my itunes account?...

Lvl 4 - Silver

embers and the soundtrack

i downloaded the short film and the soundtrack.i was wondering if i can download them onto my itunes account?

Lvl 4 - Silver

i dont see mines on my system and there assassin's creed/ AC revelations do i need to install that in other to see my movie and music?

PRO Member

You have to go to assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent and following the directions there to get them

Lvl 4 - Silver

OH! thanks man i was wondering where i can find them

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by lukas View Post
    i downloaded the short film and the soundtrack.i was wondering if i can download them onto my itunes account?
    the movie file is an .mov and usually plays on quick time player so my guess is yes
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Movie-wise I can't answer much, as I've downloaded it but haven't watched it yet.

Music-wise though, I'm pretty positive you can upload the folder you extract it to into your itunes library. Although, from what I've gathered from the official Ubisoft AC forums, all the European editions that came with the soundtrack were actually carrying what one would call a Best of. It's a 12 track-selection from the previous three games, nothing from ACR. As for NA editions, you're in fact downloading Volume 1 of the ACR soundtrack, but lo and behold, it's only the Jesper Kyd tracks. Meaning you're not even getting the Main Menu theme as that was composed by Lorne Balfe.

The actual ACR OST consists of 3 discs: two for the single player and one for the online portion of the game. You can get it on itunes for around 18$.