Multiplayer Emblem #1: Desmond's First Memory

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Emblem #1: Desmond's First Memory within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Does anyone know how to get the first multiplayer emblem in Desmond's first memory? It's up on top of a ...

PRO Member

Multiplayer Emblem #1: Desmond's First Memory

Does anyone know how to get the first multiplayer emblem in Desmond's first memory? It's up on top of a pillar after you walk up a ramp and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get to it.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i think i know what your going on about is it a gold coloured object??? i picked it up without even trying it was just on a platform i walked right past it. if your having difficulty with it can't you use the buliding blocks to get to it? sounds like your's was in diffrent place to mine tho, i didnt have to go out my way to get it.

PRO Member

Same as nuta... I don't remember it being anywhere out of the way. It was just on the path towards the end.

Lvl 5 - Silver

There are actually 2 of them in desmond sequence 1. The one you just can walk by and grab is the 2nd one. To get the one before the room where they show you the farm, look up at the pillars floating and there is a emblem up there. use the ramp blocks you can place to get up there.

PRO Member

Ah I missed the first one then. I'm doing the 2nd desmond memory right now, found emblem #3 and I can hear #4 but can't find it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah as Hyro mentioned the first Emblem needs the building blocks ability. Basically when re-entering the room re-trace your steps from the beginning instead of heading through the portal.

As for Emblem #4, it's behind the walls Desmond's childhood pictures are projected. Those two sections form a sort of L-shape if you will, and it's right about where the two walls meet. I know I got it projecting the straight building blocks, but I can't remember if you actually need to make them appear. Hope this will help you find it Mat.

And for the record, there are two Emblem Cubes per sequence.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue-Eaglet View Post
    Yeah as Hyro mentioned the first Emblem needs the building blocks ability. Basically when re-entering the room re-trace your steps from the beginning...
    Thanks, the first time through I didn't realize that you end up back in the first room. I got it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

there are two in sequence 1 the one thats easy and the one way high up on a pillar in the room after the one with the farm on the wall all you have to do is get the block layer and when you get to the part with the second portal looking thing is go left and backtrack to the room with it and lay ramps til u get it