Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Percent done (trophies) ??

This is a discussion on Percent done (trophies) ?? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; In celebration of me being the 2nd person on the site to get 'capped' (all data fragments) I figured I'd ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Percent done (trophies) ??

In celebration of me being the 2nd person on the site to get 'capped' (all data fragments) I figured I'd try and make a little fun thread...My percent is 65%! (no dlc) What are yours?

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

good for you i guess...im taking my time with the game but i have about 60 fragments
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

I have 88 fragments, its not something to really brag about since they all pop up on the map once you get the 10 memoir pages. I'm about to go to the city where you get the rest.

Currently only 32% but havent played the MP yet, but have 100% all the way thru sequence 5. I've put to much time into just unlocking all the stores and monuments and doing all the master assassin stuff.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

nice ! im at 75% now.. Need to focus on 100% sequences..my sync is like 80%

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    I have 88 fragments, its not something to really brag about since they all pop up on the map once you get the 10 memoir pages. I'm about to go to the city where you get the rest.

Currently only 32% but havent played the MP yet, but have 100% all the way thru sequence 5. I've put to much time into just unlocking all the stores and monuments and doing all the master assassin stuff.
    the fragments pop up on the map when you collect 50 fragments
    has nothing to do with memoirs
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm really taking my time with this game. I'm only at 17% for trophies, but I'm at 100% synch as far as I am through Sequence 3. Been working on the Challenges and the Mediterranean Defense mini-game, and lots of bomb-working. Just having a total blast with the amount of shit there is to do in this game. I'm in no hurry to finish it, and I plan to get everything to 100%, except for the DLC trophies.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    the fragments pop up on the map when you collect 50 fragments
    has nothing to do with memoirs
    I must have gotten 50 when i got the last memoir page so i thought that was it.

!00% sync for the whole game for me now, Just need Sage and the looting guards trophy then MP time.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm taking my time with the game - not to mention I keep switching between single and multiplayer.

Trophy-wise, I'm at 48% (with all MP trophies done), while story-wise I'm at 55%. About to start sequence 6, with all 'full synch' memories, one or two dens needing an appointed Master and all my Desmond sequences completed. I've decided to keep all the challenges/trophies that will raise my Templar Awareness meter till all my Master Assassin Missions are completed (with the exception of building renovations)... although, I suppose as a faction's challenges are listed under the DNA menu, their completion would count towards the game's overall synch percentage yes?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, according to Ubisoft's Assassin Network, I've got 75% of ACR completed. :/

Lvl 5 - Silver

No the challenges dont count towards the 100% sync. You just need to complete one factions to get a trophy. Oh and the thief one to get their faction ability to get thief loot to get the fast fingers trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I had figured out it wasn't counting towards the trophy as it specifically said Sequences in it's description. I meant the game percentage you see when loading your game file. Still, thank you for the theif looting information. Was about to ask about it considering I couldn't figure out why my looting didn't work lol.

PRO Member

Still looking at 36% for multiplayer and storyline. Hoping to do some more trophies later today though

Lvl 3 - Bronze

34% trophies so far - only got 100% on 1 sequence so far although I have gotten all of the memoir pages and finished the Desmond levels. I'm in sequence 6 and I'm probably not going to worry about getting 100% until I've finished the main story.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Team Dingleberry

I'm at 48% so far... haven't stepped into the MP yet, so all of mine are SP trophies. I've got 100% sync all the way up to Sequence 7. None of the optional objectives have been difficult at all.

I thought the "Sage" trophy would be done pretty quickly but they keep adding more books to the bookstore! The ones I'm up to now cost between 80k-100k apiece!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The four books from Cappodocia are expensive (we can thank the Templar tax for that lol). I think in grand total it's somewhere around 330 000 akces. I had enough cash to buy the most expensive one on my arrival, but had to replay the memory in order to come back for the other three.

Anyways, I've finished the main story and gotten my plat as well. I just need to visit Vlad's prison, buy the shops from one little area I stupidly forgot and try to get a 100% synch on that one Master Assassin mission where you have to protect the Herald. I'm fine with that though, considering later when I want to play AC and not online, I'll still have a few new things to do before restarting a playthrough.

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue-Eaglet View Post
    Anyways, I've finished the main story and gotten my plat as well. I just need to visit Vlad's prison, buy the shops from one little area I stupidly forgot and try to get a 100% synch on that one Master Assassin mission where you have to protect the Herald.
    That was the hardest mission to get 100% in that I've done so far. I ended up staying relatively close to the herald and using caltrop bombs to hold up attackers while I killed them.
    Last edited by simula67; 11-21-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    That was the hardest mission to get 100% in that I've done so far. I ended up staying relatively close to the herald and using caltrop bombs to hold up attackers while I killed them.
    Thats how I did it also. Made it easy as pie
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lol, see that's the problem. I've tried it and there's always one idiot that manages to run through it to the herald. Then again apparently most people acquire the lightning strike trophy using smoke bombs. No matter how many times I tried I failed, but when I tried it with the caltrop I got it. I just need to figure out where I'm going wrong. Sucks too cause it's the only mission I don't have a 100% on...

Ghost Assassin

I only have to do the lvl. 20 mp trophy and it sucks b/c I hate the MP. Some people have been playing MP since day 1, have prestiged twice, and have all the abilities.

The four books from Cappodocia are expensive (we can thank the Templar tax for that lol). I think in grand total it's somewhere around 330 000 akces. I had enough cash to buy the most expensive one on my arrival, but had to replay the memory in order to come back for the other three.
    You could have just taken the boat back there...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Danko, true, but then I would have had to wait till I finished all the sequences. Nah, I just let the money roll into the bank while finishing Sequence 7 and sent a few assassins on missions while waiting. So the boat wasn't available for me yet.

As for the MP, it's rather easy to level up. I went from 21 to 33 yesterday... and I've only came across two or three players who had reached a prestige level.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Lol, see that's the problem. I've tried it and there's always one idiot that manages to run through it to the herald. Then again apparently most people acquire the lightning strike trophy using smoke bombs. No matter how many times I tried I failed, but when I tried it with the caltrop I got it. I just need to figure out where I'm going wrong. Sucks too cause it's the only mission I don't have a 100% on...
    Try what i did, use poison bombs first, then smoke to mop up the rest because they cant run thru smoke sometimes with caltrops a straggler can slip thru. With a bit of luck and good placement of the bombs you can get it. I found it to be the hardest 100% in the game.

All i need left is my lvl 20 trophy and im lvl 12 right now. So one more ok session should do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast