Anyone else having problems with AC?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having problems with AC? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; As in it keeps glitching and freezing on you?...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Anyone else having problems with AC?

As in it keeps glitching and freezing on you?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nope, i noticed some strange things here and there like guards appearing out of nowhere and i just run into em (only has happened like twice) but nothing that bad.

Lvl 4 - Silver

New thing just happened i tried entering a new area 3 times all those time it froze on me! wtf?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

no i've not had any freezing glitchs but have also noticed guards appering from no where and running straight in to me. and there a funny glitch where the guards on roofs are half in half out the roof and if you kill them with your throwing knife's they fly in the air like an eagle, seen this couple of time's lol

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by nuta1 View Post
    no i've not had any freezing glitchs but have also noticed guards appering from no where and running straight in to me. and there a funny glitch where the guards on roofs are half in half out the roof and if you kill them with your throwing knife's they fly in the air like an eagle, seen this couple of time's lol
    Haven't saw that lol kinda hope i get that one. Glad the guard thing isnt just me.

Ghost Assassin

I think I've seen the guard thing too. No bad freezing glitches though.

PRO Member

Nothing bigggi. Only when the game autosaves he may freeze for 2 sec.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

the guards appearing out of nowhere all of sudden I noticed too....and I was pushed down a building once by a guard (Ezio wasn't paying attention, duuhhh), and I ended up INSIDE the wall, lol

other than that, NO problems with glitches

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

Lvl 6 - Silver

Mine froze once while entering a desmond memory from the animus island. other than that no glitches
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

I have also seen guards half way in roof tops and usual screen tearing in hd but seems to work very well in 3d

Lvl 1 - Bronze

YES!!! Mine is freezing EVERY time i go to buy a doctor/medical shop (I can buy every other kind of shop though). I was able to buy 1 then after that it freezes and i have to restart the system, VERY frustrating sooo I can't finish the game till they make a patch I guess.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

UPDATE: Well now it seems to be working ok again. I started playing and thought I'd buy a doc shop to see if it was still freezing up, nope I was able to buy with no problem so thats good haha.

Ray
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mine started freezing on the Mediterranian Defense Game everytime i sent my assassins on a mission in Athens

In the end i just let the templars have it

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Interesting, are these freezing glitches only appearing in story mode or are you finding them trickle into multiplayer as well?

I have to be honest, I've put maybe 1 hour in story mode so far, but I haven't experienced any glitches and I like to think I've done a little bit of everything. As for multiplayer, I never had any sort of issues either; so far I've been pleased with the lack of problems/errors. Hope I didn't jinx it. I have a feeling most of the patches that will come in the near future will be for multiplayer, as is the case with these type of games, but hopefully enough people have the same issues that they'll fix them. Stay patient my friends.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `The LEGO Movie - Videogame (PS4) [10%]
    `The Last of Us [0%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i got ACR yesterday, and finally decided to at least get 5 data fragments for the first Desmond memory only to realize that when i enter it freezes on me!! the screen goes black, and i'll hear computer sounds til the end of time, the controller stops working so i have to shut down the console manually (which i know is absolutely not good for the machine)

are there any solutions for this?

I had that problem when I barely stepped in the memory. All I did was restarted the game and rushed in the memory and it worked. Might work for ya.
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by soulless94 View Post
    i got ACR yesterday, and finally decided to at least get 5 data fragments for the first Desmond memory only to realize that when i enter it freezes on me!! the screen goes black, and i'll hear computer sounds til the end of time, the controller stops working so i have to shut down the console manually (which i know is absolutely not good for the machine)

are there any solutions for this?

I had that problem when I barely stepped in the memory. All I did was restarted the game and rushed in the memory and it worked. Might work for ya.
    I cant offer any solutions but i can join you in saying the exact same thing happend to me in all 5 Desmond sequences.I did exactly the same as you,shut it down manually,go back in and play and even then it would do it quite consistently.But im glad im done with the sequences now,not just for the glitches and freezing but i really didnt enjoy the squences at all.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist