ACR: Assasin Guild Challenger

This is a discussion on ACR: Assasin Guild Challenger within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I have Recruit 12 Assassin's, but in the Assasin Guild Challenges does it only say 11/12. So hope someone have ...

PRO Member

ACR: Assasin Guild Challenger

I have Recruit 12 Assassin's, but in the Assasin Guild Challenges does it only say 11/12.

So hope someone have a fix for this, since it's the last I need to have complete Assasin Guild Challenges.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hmm try doing your meditarrean defence game and send one assassin on a mission where he has a very low chance of suceeding, if he fails he will die and you will have another open spot! just try to recruit another

Lvl 5 - Silver

The same thing happened to me, i dont know what happend but eventually it pop'd n showed 12 even tho i didnt do anything but play the game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I noticed that as well. I believe the reason behind it is simply because the first assassin to be recruited is a sequence memory so his addition doesn't count towards the total. It's like the Den Defense. When introduced to it, the win doesn't count towards your three successful performances, which are also part of the challenge set.

I suppose if you have a lower level recruit that you haven't spend much time on leveling up you could do as Industry suggested, throw him/her in a mission with less than a 100% success rate.

PRO Member

Just assign 1 Assassin to A city (map mission game) and you will be able to recruit 1.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have 12 assassins but one of them is away for "a unspecefied amount of time" doing a mission for the mediteranian defense. Without spoiling too much does this assassin come back farther in the story or what? Please just say yes or no if you know the answer.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I have 12 assassins but one of them is away for "a unspecefied amount of time" doing a mission for the mediteranian defense. Without spoiling too much does this assassin come back farther in the story or what? Please just say yes or no if you know the answer.
    Yes. He/she comes back during a story sequence mission. When you complete it he/she is promoted to a Master Assassin.

Lvl 6 - Silver

thanks I thought so but also just wanted to be sure.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Huge Gaming Backlog

I have assigned assassins to a few of my dens. I have done one mission with each of them and they are now at level 12. I was wondering when the next missions are available so I can get them to level 15.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247