Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sage trophy help

This is a discussion on Sage trophy help within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Need some help. i've bought all the books in the stores, bought all the treasure maps, got all of Pasha's ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sage trophy help

Need some help. i've bought all the books in the stores, bought all the treasure maps, got all of Pasha's memoir's and the books i've gotten from working with Sofia.

the trophy has still not popped. I go into the Assassin's HQ and on the right side of my library i am missing 3 books.
    which ones are those?

If anything i think that the Trophy Guide for that trophy needs a little bit of fleshing out besides the simple "get all the books".

Lvl 2 - Bronze

AC Revelations :: Sage Achievement Guide - YouTube

nevermind that answers my question.

I have to go to Cappacia - the underground city - to get the last few books.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yea i had the same problem at first til i just went and checked there, in total i think you need about 300,000 to get those last four books.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yup. i'm saving up for those right now. letting the bank do the work. i'm working on homework. currently have 200,000. I get 120,000 after a long period has passed.

After that i just got the last three Desmond missions, 100% Sequence Sync, and the Animus fragments to collect.

can do Desmond and the 100%, the Animus fragments i'll have to wait for a full walkthrough or map. so far got 30 out of 100.

After that, it's just multiplayer, which looks easier then Brotherhood's.

PRO Member

Wow 300,000 proboly some good books then

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Neoguardian86 View Post
    yup. i'm saving up for those right now. letting the bank do the work. i'm working on homework. currently have 200,000. I get 120,000 after a long period has passed.

After that i just got the last three Desmond missions, 100% Sequence Sync, and the Animus fragments to collect.

can do Desmond and the 100%, the Animus fragments i'll have to wait for a full walkthrough or map. so far got 30 out of 100.

After that, it's just multiplayer, which looks easier then Brotherhood's.
    If you get 50 fragments they all appear on your map so just hunt them down. An easy way to find them is just climb tall buildings and use eagle vision, any that you can see will be marked on your map.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had the same problem with getting all the books, but I have now gotten another problem, because even though that I have all the books, from the quests and shops, the trophy does not pop up. Can anyone please help!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am having the same issue as Carriker just check my Librairy in the HQ and I have all of the books. Do I need to buy the Maps and all that too? Sad cuz this is the last trophy I need other than doing Desmond's stuff...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Carriker View Post
    I had the same problem with getting all the books, but I have now gotten another problem, because even though that I have all the books, from the quests and shops, the trophy does not pop up. Can anyone please help!!
    having same problem ,done all book quests bought all maps and books but no trophy, any advice?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

checked out the hideout and i have all books but no trophy to show for it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Been reading this trophy is officially glitched by the new update on another site. Only solution is to delete the update before you buy the last book, and if you have already bought all the books(like me)you need to play through to chapter 7 again...not very happy about this there were a few glitched trophies in Brotherhood, but none that take as long as this one takes to get all that money.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Yulyn View Post
    Been reading this trophy is officially glitched by the new update on another site. Only solution is to delete the update before you buy the last book, and if you have already bought all the books(like me)you need to play through to chapter 7 again...not very happy about this there were a few glitched trophies in Brotherhood, but none that take as long as this one takes to get all that money.
    thats what i figured, gonna have to play through again i suppose

PRO Member

Odd I got mine yesterday with no prblem at all and got my plat just one trophy after it.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

just checked ubisoft forums and they said to delete game data, patch data, and start a new game just to get one trophy. it'd be nice if they just patched it to pop the trophy if you already have all the books

Lvl 1 - Bronze

There's no way I'm playing the game over, you're not only doing the challenges but you need to build factons and and buildings to bank money.

If they could make a patch that fixes this great but I don't think a patch will give out the trophy.

If they can't fix it, they should make the AC DLC free, uplay for AC free and refund anyone who purchased these for AC. Then give everyone a free a skin upgrade to a future ubisoft game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah luckily I read this before buying my last 4 books and went ahead and deleted my patch anyways so that there was no possible way not to get the trophy. But honestly, getting to chapter 7 really doesn't take that much time, especially considering if you get the last trophy there that also gives you the plat.

- Heh whoops forgot that you need to get all the other books too for it to count... well all I can say to everyone who already bought them and didn't get the trophy due to the glitch is leave it or if you're a true completionist then go for it again (might take a while to get everything again though).

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

Lvl 1 - Bronze

so let me get this straight?
    ive bought every book in constan. and cappac, and done all quests, no trophy.

so now i have to delete my game save...? and do a new game, get to memory 7 where i unlock cappa, and then buy EVERY book and redo EVERY book quests for it to pop?
    i have to buy all the books? getting to sequence 7 alone wont just pop it?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrich22 View Post
    so let me get this straight?
    ive bought every book in constan. and cappac, and done all quests, no trophy.

so now i have to delete my game save...? and do a new game, get to memory 7 where i unlock cappa, and then buy EVERY book and redo EVERY book quests for it to pop?
    i have to buy all the books? getting to sequence 7 alone wont just pop it?
    that about sums it up, gotta get to sequence 7 and complete all book quests and buy every book again, probably at least 10 hours or so of work for a bronze trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    having same problem ,done all book quests bought all maps and books but no trophy, any advice?
    I had the same problem, so I emailed PlayStation Network. An Elizabeth S. helped me out a lot. She told me exactly what to do to get the "Sage" trophy without restarting the whole game. Here is the email, quoted.

"I appreciate you writing back with more detailed information regarding your Assassin's Creed: Revelations missing Sage trophy issue. If you have not already done so, delete the game data from the [Game Data Utility] folder under [Game] and do Safe Mode option #3. To delete and reinstall the game data utility, please follow the instructions below:

-In the XMB home menu, go to (Game) > [Game Data Utility].
    -Important: Make sure you select [Game Data Utility]. Do NOT select [Saved Data Utility], as this will delete all of your saved games files.
    -Highlight the game data utility file (i.e., name of a particular game you have been playing) you wish to delete.
    -Press the triangle button and select [Delete].
    -Highlight "Yes" and press the X button to confirm the deletion.
    -A message indicating the file is being deleted will appear.
    -A "Delete completed." message will appear once the file has been successfully deleted.

If you wish to play this particular game again, you will be prompted to reinstall this game data utility file (which may take several minutes).

Removing a game data utility file will NOT affect your online stats (if you have any).

Please follow the directions below to activate Safe Mode:

- Start with your system in standby mode (the light on the system should be red).

- Touch and hold the power button for three beeps. The first beep is when you first touch the power button. Continue to hold the power button until you hear the third beep. Your power light should now be red.

- Repeat the same process. The last beep will end up being a quick double beep. Release the power button after the quick double beep.

- If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button." Follow the instructions on the screen.

Once this is complete, re-install the game and re-synchronize your trophies.

I am confident the information will allow you to have your Sage trophy in your trophies list. Please email back if you need further assistance, Amanda.

Regards,
    Elizabeth S."

I hope this helps you all. I shall now attempt to reclaim my trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

let us know if that works mate, will save me and a load of others a long time of replay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast