He looks different......

This is a discussion on He looks different...... within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Desmond looks like a whole different character alot different than the previous games. Why did they changed him like that...

Lvl 5 - Silver

He looks different......

Desmond looks like a whole different character alot different than the previous games. Why did they changed him like that
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

Don't forget he's supposed to look about 20 year older. I think they captured that quite well, only his eyes look weird to me.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by IamthestigNL View Post
    Don't forget he's supposed to look about 20 year older. I think they captured that quite well, only his eyes look weird to me.
    No its not Ezio Iam talking about. Iam talking about Desmond he should be at the same age in all assassins creed games.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Desmond looks like a whole different character alot different than the previous games. Why did they changed him like that
    Haha, I noticed this right away too. The eyes of characters in this game are weird as well. They're too bright, almost demonic!

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Glad I'm not the only person to notice the change I thought he looked strange for the longest time, guess they wanted a new look for desmond >_>?
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You know I could explain to myself why Altair's and Ezio's eyes were almost gold, but Maria? Yeah, they definitely got the eyes to be way too bright. As for Desmond, the change did take some getting used to, but considering what's he's been through the past few months, it's normal his appearence changes.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Still haven't been able to play this but I'm kinda mad they changed Desmond since he looked a lot like my older brother
    Surgeon Of Death

Lvl 5 - Silver

Also the scare on his upper lip, which all three character (Desmond, Ezio and Altair) have in common is gone too , its like a whole new design. Ezio and Altair havent changed they still have that scare.
    Quote of the week:

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Also the scare on his upper lip, which all three character (Desmond, Ezio and Altair) have in common is gone too , its like a whole new design. Ezio and Altair havent changed they still have that scare.
    I always wondered why they all have that scar. It's not like it's something that could be inherited.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ugh, Desmond's such a damn tool. He's my least favorite character by far, and his whiny sequences in this game did not endear him in the slightest. I really hope AC3 doesn't feature him as the main character...though I don't really see a way around it.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    Ugh, Desmond's such a damn tool. He's my least favorite character by far, and his whiny sequences in this game did not endear him in the slightest. I really hope AC3 doesn't feature him as the main character...though I don't really see a way around it.
    lol agree doesnt bother much, but just wanted to point that out
    Quote of the week:

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

the new ezio is model by this man lol
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    the new ezio is model by this man lol
    That was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 2 - Bronze

He changed because they used a different technique for modelling characters. They had to re-design Desmond with a new program, so I think Ubisoft did a great job with him (Although Shaun and Rebecca looked quite the same...)
    But, Desmond outside the animus seems to look better than when he is in the animus.
    I'm back! XD