Ottoman Doctor/The Crusader DLC (Need Information about it)

This is a discussion on Ottoman Doctor/The Crusader DLC (Need Information about it) within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Alright so I've been hearing you can play as the Crusader (See Pic) and the Ottoman Doctor (See Pic) in ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ottoman Doctor/The Crusader DLC (Need Information about it)

Alright so I've been hearing you can play as the Crusader (See Pic) and the Ottoman Doctor (See Pic) in multiplayer on Assassin's Creed: Revelations but even though it's a DLC i don't have the Character slots for them like i did with the Knight and Ottoman Jester.

How do i get these 2 Characters? I've also heard they're only available in the UK/Europe? If so that would be a big let down for the game because the Ottoman Doctor is the best.
    If anyone has any information about these 2 please post here so i can actually find out if I'm available to get them or if they will be on a future DLC.

Honestly i would like them both. They're more badass then the Shitty Jester and Knight. Lol

Crusader

Ottoman Doctor

Also Compare them to these:

Ottoman Jester

Knight

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i understand ive been trying to find them to but bullshit code generator i found wont work if you get any info send me a message to my psn ichigothesoulrea