ACR Shop Discounts

This is a discussion on ACR Shop Discounts within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; I was just wondering if anyone was having these from Shops. I am getting a 15% discount on items and ...

PRO Member

ACR Shop Discounts

I was just wondering if anyone was having these from Shops. I am getting a 15% discount on items and I am not sure why. Is it from playing the other AC games or is everyone getting them?

Team Dingleberry

I'm noticing them too. When you get later in the game some of the shops have a Templar discount. I wonder if the game is able to detect save files from previous AC games?

Lvl 5 - Silver

I wondered that myself. I always just assumed that since i was the one to open the shop anyways i should be getting everything for free, but a discount is something i suppose...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I thought it was because you liberated the area the shop is in from the Templars. Cappodocia has an inflation of 10% because it's under Templar control when you visit it in Sequence 7, so it would make sense that Ezio gets a discount for the assassins.

Lvl 6 - Silver

If the area is taken back by the templars then you have to pay more, and if you withdrawl from a bank in a templar controller area you have to pay taxes on the withdrawl amount.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

WHO DAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    If the area is taken back by the templars then you have to pay more, and if you withdrawl from a bank in a templar controller area you have to pay taxes on the withdrawl amount.
    Sheesh... i pay enough taxes already!!!!haha good info

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Ah, yeah I wouldn't know about that considering I never had the templars feel the need to attack one of my dens after capturing them.

WHO DAT!!!!

every time they would capture mine id go back in and take over again

Lvl 5 - Silver

OK didnt know that, they have only attacked me once. They are very generous about money here the same as Brotherhood.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    Sheesh... i pay enough taxes already!!!!haha good info
    Ezio must be a card-carrying TEA Party member.