Results 1 to 14 of 14

Holy Wisdom Trophie.

This is a discussion on Holy Wisdom Trophie. within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; As you all know this challange open after you find all ishak pasha's memoir page. Dont wanna give a spoiler ...

  1. #1
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Holy Wisdom Trophie.

    As you all know this challange open after you find all ishak pasha's memoir page. Dont wanna give a spoiler here, but when you complete this challenge you get a suite quite nice looking to.

    And somehow i manage to buy some new parts for the armor, but then the armor from the challange was gone and i was stuck with the standar armor! the one you begin the game with. And i can't find the other armor again it's almost like i never had it Anyone had this problem? or know where it can be?
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 11-21-2011 at 09:23 AM.






  2. #2
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    9

    Check in the Assassins HQ at the top of the map. There is a room where all your armor should be.

  3. #3
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Ok. Will do that later. Thanks for the tip






  4. #4
    Team Dingleberry
    simula67's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10

    I'm not sure if my game glitched, but early on in the game I was given a full suit of Master Assassin armor randomly, which has the same stats as the Ishak Pasha armor. Has anyone else had this happen?



  5. #5
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    I'm not sure if my game glitched, but early on in the game I was given a full suit of Master Assassin armor randomly, which has the same stats as the Ishak Pasha armor. Has anyone else had this happen?
    Yea i got that as well, i just assumed it was from completing a certain number of master assassin missions.

  6. #6
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    I think it's from the master assassins missions, but i got this late in the game a while after i have done alot of assassins missions.






  7. #7
    Team Dingleberry
    simula67's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10

    Maybe that's it then. I found myself very distracted by side missions, finding treasures, and rebuilding shops around the city early in the game. That's probably how I got it so early.



  8. #8
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    Maybe that's it then. I found myself very distracted by side missions, finding treasures, and rebuilding shops around the city early in the game. That's probably how I got it so early.
    Have you restored all the shops and buildings? Finding it kinda time consuming to save 300,000 for the last four books.






  9. #9
    Team Dingleberry
    simula67's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ěl_brilla View Post
    Have you restored all the shops and buildings? Finding it kinda time consuming to save 300,000 for the last four books.
    Yes, I'm trying to save up for those now. Thinking about letting my game sit unpaused for an hour or two to get what I need.



  10. #10
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    Yes, I'm trying to save up for those now. Thinking about letting my game sit unpaused for an hour or two to get what I need.
    Yeah that's proboly a good thing. Don't know if shoud buy all the shops? About 50% done with them. What are you making when all are bought? It's proboly the worst trophie considering you need about 400,000 to 500,000 to get every book in the game.






  11. #11
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Savior000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    Yes, I'm trying to save up for those now. Thinking about letting my game sit unpaused for an hour or two to get what I need.
    Don't let the stalkers get you!!


    So I haven't gotten the master assassin armor :-(. I finished the game, opened all the shops, but I haven't done the last Master Assassin mission. So that must be what opens it. I can't help it, those den captains are just too much fun to hunt.

  12. #12
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    the_druiDD's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    you can make about 35000 per 20 mins when you got 100% shops+landmarks renovated. Send out your assasins on missions a lot, gets them leveled up plus they make a lot of money. Or hire a group of thieves and just walk around busy areas in the city, they will pickpocket everybody.....in no time you get 200k

    Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag


    Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....


  13. #13
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by the_druiDD View Post
    you can make about 35000 per 20 mins when you got 100% shops+landmarks renovated. Send out your assasins on missions a lot, gets them leveled up plus they make a lot of money. Or hire a group of thieves and just walk around busy areas in the city, they will pickpocket everybody.....in no time you get 200k
    Thanks for the tip






  14. #14
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    AizawaYuuichi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    41

    Yeah, I got the Master Assassin armor at the end of Sequence 3, because after it let me recruit citizens, I went around rebuilding the city and doing the Defense game. You get the armor after you complete the Assassin Guild challenge of training 7 assassins up to Master Assassin status. And since the last memory of Sequence 3 has your first recruit becoming a Master Assassin, that finished the challenge and gave me the armor. It was awesome to go from 7 health blocks to 20 in an instant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO