Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you get AC1 with AC:R

This is a discussion on Did you get AC1 with AC:R within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by cheesebacca I installed it to see if they included trophies, no trophies, uninstalled it!! AC1 is never ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebacca View Post
    I installed it to see if they included trophies, no trophies, uninstalled it!!
    AC1 is never going to receive a trophy update. Ubisoft have essentially stated as much, so everyone who wants trophies for the game may as well forget about it - it ain't gonna happen. Ever.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MattHardwick View Post
    All versions/special editions/non special editions had it here in the UK. It just comes as an installable file on the disc and installs on the HD (but asks for the disc at boot up).
    Is this correct? After you install AC1 you can only play it when the AC:R disc in inserted?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTripp View Post
    Is this correct? After you install AC1 you can only play it when the AC:R disc in inserted?
    Yes, this is correct. It's to make sure you can only play it while you own AC:R. You trade in AC:R, you lose your free copy of AC1. I discovered that High Velocity Bowling works like this as well. It installs off the game disc to the PS3 folder, but when I tried playing it, it asked for me to put the disc in. Why bother letting us install it if it needs the disc to run? Kinda defeats the purpose of being an install, imho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12