Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help on getting a tax collector to spawn

This is a discussion on Help on getting a tax collector to spawn within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA I didn't have a problem with finding him... he actually would never go away!! He was ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I didn't have a problem with finding him... he actually would never go away!! He was always around, I noticed that I would see him a lot more with the more property I owned, maybe that is the way to get him to spawn?
    Yeah definitely try and obtain all the properties you can by renovating all the shops (blacksmith, tailor, doctor, etc) and buying all the buildings. And also just try to be around a bank whenever your income pops up and you should have no problem finding him. Though be careful, if you do see him sprint like crazy because he's been known to disappear on me a few times due to being on the outskirts of my radar when I spot him.

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The tax collector still doesn't spawn for me even after 30 hours of play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've bought every building in the game and my templar awareness is at 100%, THIS TROPHY IS GIVING ME BRAIN DAMAGE!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this stupid trophy made me quit wanting to plat this game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by hatamahata View Post
    I've bought every building in the game and my templar awareness is at 100%, THIS TROPHY IS GIVING ME BRAIN DAMAGE!
    Have you tried the method I posted a while back? Through that method, I was able to get a tax collector to spawn a minute after a deposit was made, I only had to purchase the two or three buildings right next to the bank.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Mini Ninja

Sorry to kick up so much dust by resurrecting this old thread, but I discovered something while trying to get this trophy. After almost 30+ hours of gameplay, I've seen the tax collector appear once, and I couldn't get to him in time. So, after getting all the other trophies, I tried the Arsenal trick. I spent about three hours running around the area, emptying the bank, and beating up peasants. Still nothing. Now I'm thinking, "maybe the patch updates screwed up the tax collector's spawn rate." I deleted the patch and played the game again. Sure enough, right after a money deposit, he spawns close to the Arsenal. So if anyone is still struggling with this trophy, delete the patch then try the Arsenal trick! It worked for me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I will try this method since I have not seen a single tax collector. and I am closing in on the plat on my alt account.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDuck591 View Post
    Well I got this trophy yesterday together with the platinum. And I have good news for you all: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR A BANK DEPOSIT FOR HIM TO SPAWN
    I did it just as in the video below, with about 10 minutes for the next bank deposit. This really works. Just shoot him with the hidden gun when he spawns. Killing him works to get the trophy.

Good luck ^^ (the bank is close to the east gate of the arsenal)
    Worked for me like that.

Just got to run around for a bit, had no money in the bank, full templer awareness. I did not sprint, just normal running. Many Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this method worked for me as well, but instead, i tried running further away from the area, then come back sprinting from up top of the roofs, then parachute down towards the arsenal gates, the ***** showed up and killed him with gun right away. bank deposit 0, within 10 mins after deposit, templar awareness 0, money in pocket 20k, i guess im lucky, good luck.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've had they guy spawn 4 times and every time he's fallen off a roof or been killed by guards first. Bloody annoying!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I can't understand why your having trouble I have been playing ACR for the last couple of days & I see these guys like every 30min or so I even had 1 standing next to me casually that was a quick win I hope you get it soon good luck

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tried the above video method with full notoriety, no money in the bank and still nothing. I also did the arsenal trick as well, to no avail. Are there any other methods that people have found that work? I didn't delete the patch, maybe that's the reason why?????

Edit: I left the controls idle for a couple minutes and then looked up and saw him spawn; least to say I chased after him & struck him down! I guess his spawning really is random.
    Last edited by Jill_Valentine; 01-03-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Trophy earned

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDuck591 View Post
    Well I got this trophy yesterday together with the platinum. And I have good news for you all: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR A BANK DEPOSIT FOR HIM TO SPAWN
    I did it just as in the video below, with about 10 minutes for the next bank deposit. This really works. Just shoot him with the hidden gun when he spawns. Killing him works to get the trophy.

Good luck ^^ (the bank is close to the east gate of the arsenal)
    This method worked for me just as described. It didn't work when I had less than 50% Notoriety, but once I got it up to 75% or more, I ran around this area as shown in the video ONCE and he popped. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12