A friend indeed trophy problem?

This is a discussion on A friend indeed trophy problem? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Ive completed the assassin set and the romani set of challenges and no trophy? Am I missing something? Let me ...

WHO DAT!!!!

A friend indeed trophy problem?

Ive completed the assassin set and the romani set of challenges and no trophy? Am I missing something? Let me know ur thoughts

Stop looking at me swan!

You have to complete all 3 sets within the one faction you decided to choose. If they are fully completed and it didn't pop, then I'm afraid the trophy glitched.

WHO DAT!!!!

Yeah man all three sets in both factions are complete. If a bronze trophy stops me from plat I will be pissed.

Stop looking at me swan!

Only thing I could say is to try to keep completing the other ones, but since you completed two factions already it might already be set that it's not popping. Only suggestion I have is if the requirements from those two factions were both marked complete in one sitting is to turn off your ps3 and turn it back on then attempt the other requirements for the other factions. It's possible something might've been preventing it from popping. If it doesn't then you'll have to start another file for that trophy.

WHO DAT!!!!

I just got the sage trophy and hoped that would make it pop and nothing. Thanks for the help.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    I just got the sage trophy and hoped that would make it pop and nothing. Thanks for the help.
    I just got the trophy. I did all the bomb challenges (not missions) and it popped for me. Maybe try those.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

WHO DAT!!!!

Thanks man. I will try. U just gave me hope, this game was an hour and a half away from being traded in haha. Thanks

space cops! play it cool!

If it's still doing that, head to the Animus Island then go back into the portal. That fixed any of my problems when it came to trophies not popping up.

WHO DAT!!!!

Now I completed assassin set romaine set and the bombs and no trophy. Screw this game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A Friend Indeed didn't register for me either when I completed two of the guild challenge sets in November.. has anyone who was bugged before gotten it to work, or has anyone else had their trophy not unlock since the new patch?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It unlocked for me after I got my 7th Master Assassin. The only Assassin challenge I had left was the 3 Den Defenses and I only did one (in DNA Sequence 2, I think) but when I went to check out the list, it said I had done 3 Den Defenses and the trophy popped.