Money won't deposit in my bank?

This is a discussion on Money won't deposit in my bank? within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; Has anyone else felt like they've been playing for quite a while and haven't seen a deposit in the bank? ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Money won't deposit in my bank?

Has anyone else felt like they've been playing for quite a while and haven't seen a deposit in the bank? I've been sitting around trying to get a tax collector to spawn while waiting for a bank deposit to come and it still hasn't. I restarted my ps3 and I still haven't seen a deposit. Wierd? I feel like this has happened to me quite a few times. Anyone else had this problem or possibly know how to fix it?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Haven't had that problem myself......I got lucky and out of nowhere the tax-man appeared on my screen, gave chase and killed him

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

PRO Member

Don't remember to have that problem. It takes 20min of gameplay so you can't press start and let the game run or be in a store. Got lucky withe the tax collector myself just randomly ran into some people and suddenly ding

Lvl 5 - Silver

I ran into a tax collector almost immediately so cant really help you there.

I thought the same thing about the money depositing sometimes, because i'd send assassins on 10+ min missions and go do multiple missions myself and wouldn't get a deposit. one time i was playing for a hour and didn't get a deposit, went to the bathroom and then went to a bank and had 70,000+ in my account. I think it is a bit glitchy but it should come in.

If all else fails just leave Ezio standing next to a bank and go do something else for a bit then come back and check.

PRO Member

Where i found my tax collector was south west on the map. Don't know if you know this place? You do a master assassin mission there! it's like a little market, but the ground is wet. It was there i dingend it