Master Assassins

This is a discussion on Master Assassins within the Assassin's Creed: Revelations forum, part of the A; This is the one aspect of the game I don't fully understand. I have control of all Dens with an ...

Huge Gaming Backlog

Master Assassins

This is the one aspect of the game I don't fully understand. I have control of all Dens with an assassin assigned to each one. When I assigned them to a Den I did a side mission with them that took them to level 13, one is on 12. Now the the bit that I don't understand is how do I rank them up further?

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

PRO Member

You can assign them to a den at Level 10. You will then do the first Master Assassin mission for each. After that, you continue to use them in the Med. Defense mini game to get them all the way to having a FULL Level 14 bar. Then you will have a 2nd master assassin mission, when that is done, they will be Lev 15 Master Assassins and their den will be locked and can no longer be taken over.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    You can assign them to a den at Level 10. You will then do the first Master Assassin mission for each. After that, you continue to use them in the Med. Defense mini game to get them all the way to having a FULL Level 14 bar. Then you will have a 2nd master assassin mission, when that is done, they will be Lev 15 Master Assassins and their den will be locked and can no longer be taken over.
    Legend. Thanks mate. I will do that right now.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247